July 7-14, 2016
Last Updated: Jul 07, 2016
- Prenatal Testing for Adult-Onset Conditions: the Position of the National Society of Genetic Counselors.
Hercher Laura et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2016 Jul
- Validation of combinatorial probe-anchor ligation (cPAL) based sequencing method for non-invasive prenatal testing in trisomy detection by a central laboratory.
Ma Jingmei et al. Ultrasound in obstetrics & gynecology : the official journal of the International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology 2016 Jul
- Background of couples undergoing non-invasive prenatal testing in Japan.
Takeda Eri et al. The journal of obstetrics and gynaecology research 2016 Jun
- Prenatal testing in Huntington disease: after the test, choices recommence.
Bouchghoul Hanane et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2016 Jun
- Second-generation non-invasive high-throughput DNA sequencing technology in the screening of Down's syndrome in advanced maternal age women.
Zhang Jiao et al. Biomedical reports 2016 Jun 4(6) 715-718
- The Psychological Impact of Prenatal Diagnosis and Disclosure of Susceptibility Loci: First Impressions of Parents' Experiences.
van der Steen S L et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2016 May
- Validation of a method for noninvasive prenatal testing for fetal aneuploidies risk and considerations for its introduction in the Public Health System.
Gerundino Francesca et al. The journal of maternal-fetal & neonatal medicine : the official journal of the European Association of Perinatal Medicine, the Federation of Asia and Oceania Perinatal Societies, the International Society of Perinatal Obstetricians 2016 May 1-7
- Balancing Genetics (Science) and Counseling (Art) in Prenatal Chromosomal Microarray Testing.
Werner-Lin Allison et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2016 May
- Perceptions and Discourses Relating to Genetic Testing: Interviews with People with Down Syndrome.
Barter Barbara et al. Journal of applied research in intellectual disabilities : JARID 2016 May
- Non Invasive Prenatal Screening or Advanced Diagnostic Testing: Caveat Emptor.
Evans Mark I et al. American journal of obstetrics and gynecology 2016 Apr
- Genetic counseling for men with recurrent pregnancy loss or recurrent implantation failure due to abnormal sperm chromosomal aneuploidy.
Kohn Taylor P et al. Journal of assisted reproduction and genetics 2016 Mar
- Canadian women's attitudes toward noninvasive prenatal testing of fetal DNA in maternal plasma.
Pariente Gali et al. The journal of maternal-fetal & neonatal medicine : the official journal of the European Association of Perinatal Medicine, the Federation of Asia and Oceania Perinatal Societies, the International Society of Perinatal Obstetricians 2016 Mar 1-7
- Ethical and practical challenges in providing noninvasive prenatal testing for chromosome abnormalities: an update.
Benn Peter et al. Current opinion in obstetrics & gynecology 2016 Apr 28(2) 119-24
- Novel Epigenetic Markers on Chromosome 21 for Noninvasive Prenatal Testing of Fetal Trisomy 21.
Lee Da Eun et al. The Journal of molecular diagnostics : JMD 2016 Mar
- Clinical Validation of a Non-Invasive Prenatal Test for Genome-Wide Detection of Fetal Copy Number Variants.
Lefkowitz Roy B et al. American journal of obstetrics and gynecology 2016 Feb
- Human (17)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (13)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (72)
- Pathogen (0)