Last Posted: Dec 22, 2016
- A Phylogeny-Based Global Nomenclature System and Automated Annotation Tool for H1 Hemagglutinin Genes from Swine Influenza A Viruses.
Anderson Tavis K et al. mSphere 1(6)
- Low abundance of colonic butyrate-producing bacteria in HIV infection is associated with microbial translocation and immune activation.
Dillon Stephanie M et al. AIDS (London, England) 2016 Dec
- Fast Dissemination of New HIV-1 CRF02/A1 Recombinants in Pakistan.
Chen Yue et al. PloS one 2016 (12) e0167839
- HLA-B*57 and IFNL4-related polymorphisms are associated with protection against HIV-1 disease progression in controllers.
Dominguez-Molina B et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2016 Dec
- Severity of Respiratory Syncytial Virus Lower Respiratory Tract Infection with Viral Coinfection in HIV-uninfected Children.
Mazur Natalie I et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2016 Dec
- The hepatitis C virus nonstructural protein 3 Q80K polymorphism is frequently detected and transmitted among HIV-infected MSM in the Netherlands.
Newsum Astrid M et al. AIDS (London, England) 2017 Jan (1) 105-112
- HIV-1 drug resistance mutations emerging on darunavir therapy in PI-naive and -experienced patients in the UK.
El Bouzidi Kate et al. The Journal of antimicrobial chemotherapy 2016 Dec (12) 3487-3494
- Identification of the transcripts associated with spontaneous HCV clearance in individuals co-infected with HIV and HCV.
Chen Yue et al. BMC infectious diseases 2016 Nov (1) 693
- Use of whole genome sequencing in the Dutch Acute HCV in HIV study. A focus on transmitted antiviral resistance.
Christiansen Mette T et al. Clinical microbiology and infection : the official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases 2016 Sep
- The rectal mucosa and condomless receptive anal intercourse in HIV-negative MSM: implications for HIV transmission and prevention.
Kelley C F et al. Mucosal immunology 2016 Nov
- Understanding pneumococcal serotype 1 biology through population genomic analysis.
Chaguza Chrispin et al. BMC infectious diseases 2016 Nov 16(1) 649
- Rapid Detection of Common HIV-1 Drug Resistance Mutations Using High Resolution Melting Analysis and Unlabelled Probes.
Sacks David et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2016 Oct
- Optimizing Infant HIV Diagnosis in Resource-Limited Settings: Modeling the Impact of HIV DNA PCR Testing at Birth.
Chiu Alexander et al. Journal of acquired immune deficiency syndromes (1999) 2016 Dec 73(4) 454-462
- Novel pH sensing semiconductor for point-of-care detection of HIV-1 viremia.
Gurrala R et al. Scientific reports 2016 Nov 36000
- Concurrency and HIV transmission network characteristics among MSM with recent HIV infection.
Pines Heather A et al. AIDS (London, England) 2016 Nov (18) 2875-2883
- Identifying transmission clusters with Cluster Picker and HIV-TRACE.
Rose Rebecca et al. AIDS research and human retroviruses 2016 Nov