Last Updated: Nov 21, 2016
- Evaluation of the Illumigene Malaria LAMP: A Robust Molecular Diagnostic Tool for Malaria Parasites.
Lucchi Naomi W et al. Scientific reports 2016 Nov 36808
- Use of DNA barcoding to distinguish the malaria vector Anopheles neivai in Colombia.
López-Rubio Andrés et al. Zootaxa 2016 Oct (4) 377-389
- Two Genetic Markers that Predict Malaria Treatment Failure Found
NIAID, November 3, 2016
- Advanced Molecular Detection of Malarone Resistance.
Talundzic Eldin et al. Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy 2016 Jun (6) 3821-3
- Immunomic approaches for antigen discovery of human parasites.
Kassegne Kokouvi et al. Expert review of proteomics 2016 Oct
- Molecular basis of human cerebral malaria development.
Wah Saw Thu et al. Tropical medicine and health 2016 33
- Recent advances in malaria genomics and epigenomics.
Kirchner Sebastian et al. Genome medicine 2016 Sep (1) 92
- Genetic Characterisation of Plasmodium falciparum Isolates with Deletion of the pfhrp2 and/or pfhrp3 Genes in Colombia: The Amazon Region, a Challenge for Malaria Diagnosis and Control.
Dorado Erika Jimena et al. PloS one 2016 (9) e0163137
- The Genetic Basis of Host Preference and Resting Behavior in the Major African Malaria Vector, Anopheles arabiensis.
Main Bradley J et al. PLoS genetics 2016 Sep (9) e1006303
- Recent advances in malaria genomics and epigenomics
S Kirchner et al, Genome Medicine, September 7, 2016
- Non-falciparum malaria in Dakar: a confirmed case of Plasmodium ovale wallikeri infection.
Diallo Mamadou A et al. Malaria journal 2016 15(1) 429
- Assessment of submicroscopic infections and gametocyte carriage of Plasmodium falciparum during peak malaria transmission season in a community-based cross-sectional survey in western Kenya, 2012.
Zhou Zhiyong et al. Malaria journal 2016 (1) 421
- Quantifying the removal of red blood cells in Macaca mulatta during a Plasmodium coatneyi infection.
Fonseca Luis L et al. Malaria journal 15(1) 410
- Extensive genetic diversity among populations of the malaria mosquito Anopheles moucheti revealed by population genomics
- Prospective Study of Plasmodium vivax Malaria Recurrence after Radical Treatment with a Chloroquine-Primaquine Standard Regimen in Turbo, Colombia.
Zuluaga-Idárraga Lina, Blair Silvia, Akinyi Okoth Sheila, Udhayakumar Venkatachalam, Marcet Paula L, Escalante Ananias A, Alexander Neal, Rojas Carlos.Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy 2016 Aug (8) 4610-9
- Human (0)
- Pathogen (2)