Last Posted: Dec 22, 2016
- The Microbiome and Risk for Obesity and Diabetes
AL Komaroff, JAMA, December 22, 2016
- Resilient microorganisms in dust samples of the International Space Station-survival of the adaptation specialists.
Mora Maximilian et al. Microbiome 2016 Dec (1) 65
- The Human Intestinal Microbiome in Health and Disease.
Lynch Susan V et al. The New England journal of medicine 2016 Dec (24) 2369-2379
- Complete Microbiota Engraftment Is Not Essential for Recovery from Recurrent Clostridium difficile Infection following Fecal Microbiota Transplantation
C Staley et al, Mbio, December 2016
- Roles of the gut in the metabolic syndrome: an overview.
Fändriks L et al. Journal of internal medicine 2016 Dec
- The gut microbiome composition associates with bipolar disorder and illness severity.
Evans Simon J et al. Journal of psychiatric research 2016 Dec 23-29
- The Human Intestinal Microbiome in Health and Disease
SV Lynch et al, NEJM, December 14, 2016
- Stable core virome despite variable microbiome after fecal transfer.
Broecker Felix et al. Gut microbes 2016 Dec 0
- Metagenomics of two severe foodborne outbreaks provides diagnostic signatures and signs of co-infection not attainable by traditional methods.
Huang Andrew D et al. Applied and environmental microbiology 2016 Nov
- Enrichment dynamics of Listeria monocytogenes and the associated microbiome from naturally contaminated ice cream linked to a listeriosis outbreak.
Ottesen Andrea et al. BMC microbiology 2016 Nov (1) 275
- Large-scale benchmarking reveals false discoveries and count transformation sensitivity in 16S rRNA gene amplicon data analysis methods used in microbiome studies.
Thorsen Jonathan et al. Microbiome 2016 Nov (1) 62
- Yo-Yo Dieting: Blame Microbiome and Fewer Flavonoids
R Lewis, PlOS Science Blogs, November 2016
- The Human Microbiome before Birth.
Blaser Martin J et al. Cell host & microbe 2016 Nov (5) 558-560
- The endotracheal tube microbiome associated with Pseudomonas aeruginosa or Staphylococcus epidermidis.
Hotterbeekx An et al. Scientific reports 2016 Nov 36507
- The gut microbiome-an emerging complex trait.
Benson Andrew K et al. Nature genetics 2016 Oct (11) 1301-1302
- Genomic and functional techniques to mine the microbiome for novel antimicrobials and antimicrobial resistance genes.
Adu-Oppong Boahemaa et al. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences 2016 Oct