Last Updated: Dec 15, 2016
- A dominant lineage of Mycoplasma bovis is associated with an increased number of severe mastitis cases in cattle.
Bürki Sibylle, Spergser Joachim, Bodmer Michèle, Pilo Paola.Veterinary microbiology 2016 Nov 63-66
- Development of a multiplex taqMan real-time PCR assay for typing of Mycoplasma pneumoniae based on type-specific indels identified through whole genome sequencing.
Wolff Bernard J et al. Diagnostic microbiology and infectious disease 2016 Nov
- Mutations Associated with Decreased Susceptibility to Seven Antimicrobial Families in Field and Laboratory-Derived Mycoplasma bovis Strains.
Sulyok Kinga M, Kreizinger Zsuzsa, Wehmann Enikő, Lysnyansky Inna, Bányai Krisztián, Marton Szilvia, Jerzsele Ákos, Rónai Zsuzsanna, Turcsányi Ibolya, Makrai László, Jánosi Szilárd, Nagy Sára Ágnes, Gyuranecz Miklós.Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy 2016 Nov
- Bacterial Load in Daily Urine Samples of Patients Infected with Mycoplasma genitalium, Mutation Analysis, and Response to Treatment.
Gossé M, Nordbø S A, Pukstad B.Infectious diseases in obstetrics and gynecology 2016 8382469
- Performance of self-collected penile-meatal swabs compared to clinician-collected urethral swabs for the detection of Chlamydia trachomatis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Trichomonas vaginalis, and Mycoplasma genitalium by nucleic acid amplification assays.
Dize Laura, Barnes Perry, Barnes Mathilda, Hsieh Yu-Hsiang, Marsiglia Vincent, Duncan Della, Hardick Justin, Gaydos Charlotte A.Diagnostic microbiology and infectious disease 2016 Oct (2) 131-5
- A novel SimpleProbe PCR for detection of mutations in the 23S rRNA gene associated with macrolide resistance in Mycoplasma genitalium in clinical samples.
Gossé M, Lysvand Hilde, Pukstad Brita, Nordbø Svein Arne.Journal of clinical microbiology 2016 Aug
- Emergence of Mycoplasma genitalium strains showing mutations associated with macrolide and fluoroquinolone resistance in the region Dresden, Germany.
Dumke Roger, Thürmer Alexander, Jacobs Enno.Diagnostic microbiology and infectious disease 2016 Jul
- Underdiagnosing of Mycoplasma pneumoniae infections as revealed by use of a respiratory multiplex PCR panel.
Dalpke Alexander, Zimmermann Stefan, Schnitzler Paul.Diagnostic microbiology and infectious disease 2016 Jun
- A study of two separate types of macrolide-resistant Mycoplasma pneumoniae outbreaks.
Wang Yingshuo, Ye Qian, Yang Dehua, Ni Zhimin, Chen Zhimin.Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy 2016 May
- Identification of bacterial and viral co-detections with Mycoplasma pneumoniae using the TaqMan Array Card in patients hospitalized with community-acquired pneumonia
- The Evolution of Advanced Molecular Diagnostics for the Detection and Characterization of Mycoplasma pneumoniae.
Diaz Maureen H et al. Frontiers in microbiology 2016 232
- Validation of a mycoplasma molecular diagnostic test and distribution of mycoplasma species in bovine milk among New York dairy farms.
Gioia G, Werner B, Nydam D V, Moroni P.Journal of dairy science 2016 Mar
- Detection and characterization of Mycoplasma pneumoniae during an outbreak of respiratory illness at a university.
Waller Jessica L et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2014 Mar (3) 849-53
- Identification of a Novel Mycoplasma Species in a Patient with Septic Arthritis of the Hip and Seal Finger.
Westley Benjamin P, Horazdovsky Ryan D, Michaels Dina L, Brown Daniel R.Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2015 Oct
- Genetic diversity of Mycoplasma arginini isolates based on multilocus sequence typing.
Olaogun Olusola M, Kanci Anna, Barber Stuart R, Tivendale Kelly A, Markham Philip F, Marenda Marc S, Browning Glenn F.Veterinary microbiology 2015 Oct (1-2) 123-8
- CDC Information (0)
- CDC-Authored Pub (9)
- Human (0)
- Pathogen (12)
- Human (0
- Pathogen (15)
- Human (0)
- Pathogen (1)