Last Updated: Nov 30, 2016
- Diagnostics of Primary Immunodeficiencies through Next-Generation Sequencing.
Gallo Vera et al. Frontiers in immunology 2016 7466
- Newborn Screening for Severe Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases in Sweden-a 2-Year Pilot TREC and KREC Screening Study.
Barbaro Michela et al. Journal of clinical immunology 2016 Nov
- The effects of prenatal genetic analysis on fetuses born to carrier mothers with primary immunodeficiency diseases.
Lee Wen-I et al. Annals of medicine 2016 Feb 1-8
- Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases: an Update on the Classification from the International Union of Immunological Societies Expert Committee for Primary Immunodeficiency 2015.
Picard Capucine, Al-Herz Waleed, Bousfiha Aziz, Casanova Jean-Laurent, Chatila Talal, Conley Mary Ellen, Cunningham-Rundles Charlotte, Etzioni Amos, Holland Steven M, Klein Christoph, Nonoyama Shigeaki, Ochs Hans D, Oksenhendler Eric, Puck Jennifer M, Sullivan Kathleen E, Tang Mimi L K, Franco Jose Luis, Gaspar H Bobby.Journal of clinical immunology 2015 Oct
- Screening for long-term poliovirus excretion among children with primary immunodeficiency disorders: preparation for the polio posteradication era in Bangladesh.
Sazzad Hossain M S et al. J. Infect. Dis. 2014 Nov 1. 210 Suppl 1S373-9
- Primary immunodeficiency diseases: an update on the classification from the international union of immunological societies expert committee for primary immunodeficiency.
Published on 2014 by International Union of Immunological Societies Expert Committee for Primary Immunodeficiency
- Prevalence and morbidity of primary immunodeficiency diseases, United States 2001-2007.
Kobrynski Lisa et al. J. Clin. Immunol. 2014 Nov 34(8) 954-61
- Mendelian susceptibility to mycobacterial disease: genetic, immunological, and clinical features of inborn errors of IFN-y immunity.
Bustamante Jacinta et al. Semin. Immunol. 2014 Dec (6) 454-70
- A Clinical and Laboratory Approach to the Evaluation of Innate Immunity in Pediatric CVID Patients.
Kutukculer Necil et al. Front Immunol 2015 145
- Comparison of diagnostic criteria for common variable immunodeficiency disorder.
Ameratunga Rohan et al. Front Immunol 2014 415
- Diagnosing primary immunodeficiency: a practical approach for the non-immunologist.
Lehman Heather et al. Curr Med Res Opin 2015 Apr (4) 697-706
- Gene therapy for primary immunodeficiencies.
Fischer A et al. Clin. Genet. 2015 Feb 24.
- Important differences in the diagnostic spectrum of primary immunodeficiency in adults versus children.
Abolhassani Hassan et al. Expert Rev Clin Immunol 2015 Feb (2) 289-302
- Inherited and acquired immunodeficiencies underlying tuberculosis in childhood.
Boisson-Dupuis Stéphanie et al. Immunol. Rev. 2015 Mar (1) 103-20
- Novel primary immunodeficiency candidate genes predicted by the human gene connectome.
Itan Yuval et al. Front Immunol 2015 142
- Human (30)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (10)
- Pathogen (0)
- Guidelines (1)
- Tier Table (0)
- Synthesis (0)