Last Posted: Dec 22, 2016
- Novel rapid PCR for the detection of Ile491Phe rpoB mutation of Mycobacterium tuberculosis, a rifampicin resistance-conferring mutation undetected by commercial assays.
Andre Emmanuel et al. Clinical microbiology and infection : the official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases 2016 Dec
- Same-day diagnostic and surveillance data for tuberculosis via whole genome sequencing of direct respiratory samples
Votintseva AA, et al. bioRxiv, Dec 19, 2016.
- Removing the bottleneck in whole genome sequencing of M. tuberculosis for rapid drug resistance analysis: a call to action.
McNerney Ruth et al. International journal of infectious diseases : IJID : official publication of the International Society for Infectious Diseases 2016 Dec
- Within Host Evolution Selects for a Dominant Genotype of Mycobacterium tuberculosis while T Cells Increase Pathogen Genetic Diversity.
Copin Richard et al. PLoS pathogens 2016 Dec (12) e1006111
- Official American Thoracic Society/Infectious Diseases Society of America/Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Clinical Practice Guidelines: Diagnosis of Tuberculosis in Adults and Children.
Lewinsohn David M et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2016 Dec
- Detecting Mutations in the Mycobacterium tuberculosis Pyrazinamidase Gene pncA to Improve Infection Control and Decrease Drug Resistance Rates in Human Immunodeficiency Virus Coinfection.
Dudley Matthew Z et al. The American journal of tropical medicine and hygiene 2016 Dec (6) 1239-1246
- Diagnosing tuberculosis in the 21st century - Dawn of a genomics revolution?
Jeanes Christopher et al. International journal of mycobacteriology 2016 Dec (4) 384-391
- Transmission of multidrug-resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis in Shanghai, China: a retrospective observational study using whole-genome sequencing and epidemiological investigation.
Yang Chongguang et al. The Lancet. Infectious diseases 2016 Dec
- Highly Multiplexed Proteomic Analysis of Quantiferon Supernatants to Identify Biomarkers of Latent Tuberculosis Infection.
De Groote Mary Ann et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2016 Nov
- Human host range of Mycobacterium tuberculosis
Hershberg R. Nat Genet, Nov 29, 2016.
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis lineage 4 comprises globally distributed and geographically restricted sublineages.
Stucki David et al. Nature genetics 2016 Dec (12) 1535-1543
- Armed conflict and population displacement as drivers of the evolution and dispersal of Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
Eldholm Vegard et al. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2016 Nov
- Genomic epidemiology of Lineage 4 Mycobacterium tuberculosis subpopulations in New York city and New Jersey, 1999-2009.
Brown Tyler S et al. BMC genomics 2016 Nov (1) 947
- Whole genome sequencing for M/XDR tuberculosis surveillance and for resistance testing.
Walker T M et al. Clinical microbiology and infection : the official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases 2016 Oct
- Whole genome sequencing of Mycobacterium tuberculosis for detection of drug resistance: a systematic review.
Papaventsis D et al. Clinical microbiology and infection : the official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases 2016 Sep
- Correlates of tuberculosis risk: predictive biomarkers for progression to active tuberculosis.
Petruccioli Elisa et al. The European respiratory journal 2016 Nov