Last Posted: Nov 20, 2017
- Understanding the roles of mutations in the amyloid precursor protein in Alzheimer disease.
Hunter S et al. Molecular psychiatry 2017 Nov
- What if You Knew Alzheimers Was Coming for You?
P Kennedy, NY Times, Nov 17, 2017
- Predictors of adverse psychological experiences surrounding genome-wide profiling for disease risk.
Broady K M et al. Journal of community genetics 2017 Nov
- The Dangers of Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing for Alzheimer's Disease : Comment on "Personal Genomic Testing, Genetic Inheritance, and Uncertainty".
Lacaze Paul et al. Journal of bioethical inquiry 2017 Nov
- The Future Emerges from the Past : Comment on "Personal Genomic Testing, Genetic Inheritance, and Uncertainty".
Halovic Shaun et al. Journal of bioethical inquiry 2017 Nov
- Psychological, behavioral and social effects of disclosing Alzheimer's disease biomarkers to research participants: a systematic review.
Bemelmans S A S A et al. Alzheimer's research & therapy 2016 Nov 8(1) 46
- Using induced pluripotent stem cells to explore genetic and epigenetic variation associated with Alzheimer's disease
J Imm et al, Frontiers Medicine, Oct 3, 2017
- Multigene Test a Better Alzheimer's Predictor than APOE E4
Clinical Omics, Sep 26, 2017
- Armed With Genetic Knowledge, Now Theyre Waiting for Alzheimers
E Woodruff, Being Patient, Sep 2017
- September is World Alzheimer's Month
- Genetics of Alzheimer's Disease: the Importance of Polygenic and Epistatic Components.
Raghavan Neha et al. Current neurology and neuroscience reports 2017 Aug 17(10) 78
- How Should Clinicians Counsel a Woman with a Strong Family History of Early-Onset Alzheimer's Disease about Her Pregnancy?
Mapes Marianna V et al. AMA journal of ethics 2017 Jul 19(7) 663-674
- Unraveling the genes implicated in Alzheimer's disease.
Giri Mohan et al. Biomedical reports 2017 Aug 7(2) 105-114
- Their genes put them at high risk of Alzheimers. So theyre experimenting on themselves
M Keshavan, Stat News, August 22, 2017
- Assessing attitudes about genetic testing as a component of continuing medical education.
Mrazek Michael et al. Academic psychiatry : the journal of the American Association of Directors of Psychiatric Residency Training and the Association for Academic Psychiatry 31(6) 447-51
- Greater Cognitive Deficits with Sleep-Disordered Breathing among Individuals with Genetic Susceptibility to Alzheimer's Disease: The Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis.
Johnson Dayna A et al. Annals of the American Thoracic Society 2017 Jul