- The Genetic Counselor in the Pediatric Arrhythmia Clinic: Review and Assessment of Services.
Helm Benjamin M et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Oct
- Utility of genetic evaluation in infants with congenital heart defects admitted to the cardiac intensive care unit.
Ahrens-Nicklas Rebecca C et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2016 Dec 170(12) 3090-3097
- Predicted v. real prevalence of the 22q11.2 deletion syndrome in children with congenital heart disease presenting to Red Cross War Memorial Children's Hospital, South Africa: A prospective study.
De Decker R et al. South African medical journal = Suid-Afrikaanse tydskrif vir geneeskunde 2016 May 106(6 Suppl 1) S82-6
- Major Contribution of Genomic Copy Number Variation in Syndromic Congenital Heart Disease: The Use of MLPA as the First Genetic Test.
Monteiro Rejane A C et al. Molecular syndromology 2017 Aug 8(5) 227-235
- CDC Grand Rounds: Newborn Screening for Hearing Loss and Critical Congenital Heart Disease
MMWR Weekly / August 25, 2017 / 66(33);888?890
domingo, 5 de noviembre de 2017
Congenital heart [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.