Last Posted: Nov 25, 2017
- Shiga Toxin-Producing E. coli Infections Associated with Flour.
Crowe Samuel J et al. The New England journal of medicine 2017 Nov (21) 2036-2043
- Shiga ToxinProducing E. coli Infections Associated with Flour
S Crowe et al, NEJM, Nov 22, 2017
- Global phylogenetic analysis of Escherichia coli and plasmids carrying the mcr-1 gene indicates bacterial diversity but plasmid restriction.
Matamoros Sébastien et al. Scientific reports 2017 Nov (1) 15364
- Remarkable Diversity of Escherichia coli Carrying mcr-1 from Hospital Sewage with the Identification of Two New mcr-1 Variants.
Zhao Feifei et al. Frontiers in microbiology 2017 2094
- Application of whole genome sequence data in analyzing the molecular epidemiology of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7/H.
Yokoyama Eiji et al. International journal of food microbiology 2017 Oct 39-45
- Comparative Genomic Analysis of Globally Dominant ST131 Clone with Other Epidemiologically Successful Extraintestinal Pathogenic Escherichia coli (ExPEC) Lineages.
Shaik Sabiha et al. mBio 2017 Oct (5)
- Epidemiology of Extended-Spectrum β-Lactamase-Producing E. coli and Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococci in the Northern Dutch-German Cross-Border Region.
Zhou Xuewei et al. Frontiers in microbiology 2017 1914
- A comparison of extended spectrum β-lactamase producing Escherichia coli from clinical, recreational water and wastewater samples associated in time and location.
Jørgensen Silje B et al. PloS one 2017 (10) e0186576
- Epidemiological characterization of a nosocomial outbreak of extended spectrum β-lactamase Escherichia coli ST-131 confirms the clinical value of core genome multilocus sequence typing.
Woksepp Hanna et al. APMIS : acta pathologica, microbiologica, et immunologica Scandinavica 2017 Sep
- Identification and characterization of the novel colonization factor CS30 based on whole genome sequencing in enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli (ETEC).
Mentzer Astrid von et al. Scientific reports 2017 Oct (1) 12514
- Application of MALDI-TOF MS Systems in the Rapid Identification of Campylobacter spp. of Public Health Importance.
Hsieh Ying-Hsin et al. Journal of AOAC International 2017 Sep
- Preliminary Characterization of MEDLE-2, a Protein Potentially Involved in the Invasion of Cryptosporidium parvum.
Li Baoling et al. Frontiers in microbiology 2017 81647
- Mild Illness during Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-Producing Escherichia coli O157 Infections Associated with Agricultural Show, Australia.
Vasant Bhakti R et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2017 Oct (10) 1686-1689
- Real-time genomic investigation underlying the public health response to a Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O26:H11 outbreak in a nursery.
Moran-Gilad J et al. Epidemiology and infection 2017 Sep 1-9
- Recurrent seasonal outbreak of an emerging serotype of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli (STEC O55:H7 Stx2a) in the south west of England, July 2014 to September 2015.
McFarland Noëleen et al. Euro surveillance : bulletin Europeen sur les maladies transmissibles = European communicable disease bulletin 2017 Sep (36)
- Whole genome sequencing of ESBL-producing Escherichia coli isolated from patients, farm waste and canals in Thailand.
Runcharoen Chakkaphan et al. Genome medicine 2017 Sep (1) 81