- Draft Genome Sequences of Escherichia coli O104 Strains of Bovine and Human Origin.
Shridhar Pragathi B et al. Genome announcements 2017 Aug 5(33)
- Multiplex polymerase chain reaction for identification of Escherichia coli, Escherichia albertii and Escherichia fergusonii.
Lindsey Rebecca L et al. Journal of microbiological methods 2017 Jun
- High-Quality Genome Sequence of an Escherichia coli O157 Strain Carrying an mcr-1 Resistance Gene Isolated from a Patient in the United States.
Lindsey Rebecca L et al. Genome announcements 2017 Mar (11)
- Emergence of plasmid-mediated colistin resistance and New Delhi metallo-ß-lactamase genes in extensively drug-resistant Escherichia coli isolated from a patient in Thailand.
Paveenkittiporn Wantana et al. Diagnostic microbiology and infectious disease 2016 Nov
- Characteristics of Clusters of Salmonella and Escherichia coli O157 Detected by Pulsed-Field Gel Electrophoresis that Predict Identification of Outbreaks.
Jones Timothy F et al. Foodborne pathogens and disease 2016 Sep
domingo, 26 de noviembre de 2017
Escherichia coli [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.