Last Posted: Nov 22, 2017
- Mendelian randomization
CA Emdin et al, JAMA, Nov 21, 2017
- Mendelian Randomization: How the Natural Assortment of Genes Can Mimic Randomized Clinical Trials
JAMA Podcast, Nov 21, 2017
- Birthweight, Type 2 Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease: Addressing the Barker Hypothesis with Mendelian randomization
D Zanetti et al, BioRXiv, Oct 25, 2017
- Genetic epidemiology and Mendelian randomization for informing disease therapeutics: Conceptual and methodological challenges.
Paternoster Lavinia et al. PLoS genetics 2017 Oct 13(10) e1006944
- Back to school to protect against coronary heart disease?
Richards J Brent et al. BMJ (Clinical research ed.) 2017 Aug j3849
- Education and coronary heart disease: mendelian randomisation study.
Tillmann Taavi et al. BMJ (Clinical research ed.) 2017 Aug j3542
- Association of Genetic Variants Related to CETP Inhibitors and Statins With Lipoprotein Levels and Cardiovascular Risk.
Ference Brian A et al. JAMA 2017 Aug
- Mendelian randomization in cardiometabolic disease: challenges in evaluating causality.
Holmes Michael V et al. Nature reviews. Cardiology 2017 Jun
- George Davey Smith - How our genes conduct randomized trials
- Mendelian randomisation: a new spin or real progress?
Little Julian et al. Lancet (London, England) 2003 Sep (9388) 930-1
- Genetic Epidemiology And Mendelian Randomization For Informing Disease Therapeutics: Conceptual And Methodological Challenges
L Paternoster et al, BioRxIV, May 2017
- Association Between Telomere Length and Risk of Cancer and Non-Neoplastic Diseases: A Mendelian Randomization Study.
et al. JAMA oncology 2017 Feb
- Mendelian Randomization as an Approach to Assess Causality Using Observational Data.
Sekula Peggy et al. Journal of the American Society of Nephrology : JASN 2016 Nov 27(11) 3253-3265
- When Will Mendelian Randomization Become Relevant for Clinical Practice and Public Health?
GD Smith, JAMA, February 14, 2017
- Association of Body Mass Index with DNA Methylation and Gene Expression in Blood Cells and Relations to Cardiometabolic Disease: A Mendelian Randomization Approach
MM Mendelson et al, PLOS MEdicine, January 2017
- Genetics: Implications for Prevention and Management of Coronary Artery Disease.
Assimes Themistocles L et al. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2016 Dec 68(25) 2797-2818