Last Posted: Nov 04, 2017
- A genetic roadmap of pancreatic cancer: still evolving.
Notta Faiyaz et al. Gut 2017 Oct
- Association of Alterations in Main Driver Genes With Outcomes of Patients With Resected Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma
ZR Qiang et al, JAMA Oncology, Nov 3, 2017
- Circulating microRNAs Expressions as Genetic Biomarkers in Pancreatic Cancer Patients Continuous Non-Invasive Monitoring.
Sandesc Mihai et al. Clinical laboratory 2017 Oct (10) 1561-1566
- 5 Things to Know about BRCA Mutations and Pancreatic Cancer
Pancreatic Cancer Action Network, October 12, 2017
- Detection of mutant KRAS and TP53 DNA in circulating exosomes from healthy individuals and patients with pancreatic cancer.
Yang Sujuan et al. Cancer biology & therapy 2017 Mar 18(3) 158-165
- MicroRNA-21 as a prognostic biomarker in patients with pancreatic cancer - A systematic review and meta-analysis.
Negoi Ionut et al. American journal of surgery 2017 Sep 214(3) 515-524
- Real-Time Genomic Profiling of Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma: Potential Actionability and Correlation with Clinical Phenotype.
Lowery Maeve A et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2017 Jul
- Pancreatic Cancer Screening.
Das Koushik K et al. Current treatment options in gastroenterology 2017 Sep
- Familial pancreatic cancer: Concept, management and issues.
Matsubayashi Hiroyuki et al. World journal of gastroenterology 2017 Feb 23(6) 935-948
- DNA Repair Dysfunction in Pancreatic Cancer: A Clinically Relevant Subtype for Drug Development.
Golan Talia et al. Journal of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network : JNCCN 2017 Aug 15(8) 1063-1069
- Dual-Biomarker Blood Test Shows Promise for Pancreatic Cancer Early Detection
NCI News, August 9, 2017
- Genomics in Primary and Secondary Prevention of Pancreatic Cancer.
Malats Núria et al. Public health genomics 2017 Jul
- Clinical application of the biomarkers for the selection of adjuvant chemotherapy in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma.
Oba Atsushi et al. Journal of hepato-biliary-pancreatic sciences 2016 Aug 23(8) 480-8
- Prevalence of germ-line mutations in cancer genes among pancreatic cancer patients with a positive family history.
Chaffee Kari G et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 Jul
- Prevalence of germ-line mutations in cancer genes among pancreatic cancer patients with a positive family history
KG Chaffee et al, Genetics in Medicine, July 20, 2017
- Current Status and Future Directions for Screening Patients at High Risk for Pancreatic Cancer.
McAllister Florencia et al. Gastroenterology & hepatology 2017 May 13(5) 268-275