- HSD3B1 Genotype and Outcomes With ADT After Radiotherapy for Localized Prostate Cancer
ASCO Post, Nov 1, 2017
- HSD3B1 - A Predictive Biomarker in Advanced Prostate Cancer
AW Hahn et al, JAMA Oncology, Oct 12, 2017
- Utilization of individualized prostate cancer and genomic biomarkers for the practicing urologist.
McMahon Gregory C et al. Reviews in urology 2017 19(2) 97-105
- Association between a 17-gene genomic prostate score and multi-parametric prostate MRI in men with low and intermediate risk prostate cancer (PCa).
Leapman Michael S et al. PloS one 2017 12(10) e0185535
- Effects of increasing the PSA cutoff to perform additional biomarker tests before prostate biopsy.
Nordström Tobias et al. BMC urology 2017 Oct 17(1) 92
domingo, 5 de noviembre de 2017
Prostate cancer || Updates on Specific Diseases
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.