- When Celebrities Suddenly Care About Rare Diseases,
by Ricki Lewis, PLoS Blogs, June 18
- New consent requirements for newborn screening raise concerns.
Yan Wudan et al. Nat. Med. 2015 Jun 4. 21(6) 542-3
- Neurogenetics in Peru: clinical, scientific and ethical perspectives.
Cornejo-Olivas Mario et al. J Community Genet 2015 May 27.
- Ethics, genetics and public policies in Uruguay: newborn and infant screening as a paradigm.
Larrandaburu Mariela et al. J Community Genet 2015 May 29.
- Rare disease diagnosis: "Rise of the machines",
CVID, Primary Immune and Rare Diseases Blog, Apr 1
domingo, 26 de noviembre de 2017
Rare diseases || Updates on Specific Diseases
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.