Last Posted: Nov 12, 2017
- A Practical Guide to Implementing Population Newborn Screening (NBS) for Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (SCID)
HB Gaspar, Int. J. Neonatal Screen. 2017, 3(4), 29;
- Gene Therapy Approaches to Immunodeficiency.
Ghosh Sujal et al. Hematology/oncology clinics of North America 2017 Oct 31(5) 823-834
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (SCID): CDC Laboratory Activities and State Funding
- NEWBORN SCREENING FOR SEVERE COMBINED IMMUNODEFICIENCIES USING TRECS AND KRECS: SECOND PILOT STUDY IN BRAZIL.
Kanegae Marilia Pyles P et al. Revista paulista de pediatria : orgao oficial da Sociedade de Pediatria de Sao Paulo 35(1) 25-32
- Family History of Early Infant Death Correlates with Earlier Age at Diagnosis But Not Shorter Time to Diagnosis for Severe Combined Immunodeficiency.
Luk Anderson Dik Wai et al. Frontiers in immunology 2017 8808
- Identification of 22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome via Newborn Screening for Severe Combined Immunodeficiency.
Barry Jessica C et al. Journal of clinical immunology 2017 May
- An evaluation of the TREC assay with regard to the integration of SCID screening into the Dutch newborn screening program.
Blom Maartje et al. Clinical immunology (Orlando, Fla.) 2017 May
- Neonatal screening for severe combined immunodeficiency in Brazil.
Kanegae Marilia Pyles Patto et al. Jornal de pediatria 92(4) 374-80
- Clinical, Laboratory and Molecular Findings of 63 Patients with Severe Combined Immunodeficiency: A Decade´s Experience.
Fazlollahi M R et al. Journal of investigational allergology & clinical immunology 2017 Mar 0
- Clinical Genomics - Molecular Pathogenesis Revealed.
Lenardo Michael J et al. The New England journal of medicine 2016 Dec 375(22) 2117-2119
- Costs associated with treatment of severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID) - rationale for newborn screening in Sweden.
Gardulf Ann et al. The Journal of allergy and clinical immunology 2016 Dec
- From a single genetic mutation, secrets of boy in the bubble disease revealed
B Israel, Berkeley News, December 2016
- Newborn screening for severe combined immunodeficiency using a novel and simplified method to measure T-cell excision circles (TREC).
Tagliaferri Laura et al. Clinical immunology (Orlando, Fla.) 2016 Dec
- Overview of 15-year severe combined immunodeficiency in the Netherlands: towards newborn blood spot screening.
de Pagter Anne P J et al. European journal of pediatrics 2015 Sep 174(9) 1183-8
- Newborn screening for SCID: lessons learned.
Buelow Becky J et al. Expert review of hematology 2016 May 1-6
- Newborn screening for severe combined immune deficiency (SCID) saves lives and money: a cost-effective public health policy
S Grosse, Blog post, March 15, 2016