Last Updated: Apr 07, 2016
- Effect of growth differentiation factor?9 C447T and G546A polymorphisms on the outcomes of in vitro fertilization.
Serdy?ska-Szuster Monika, et al. Molecular medicine reports 2016 3
- [Evaluation of GPx1 Pro198Leu Polymorphism in Idiopathic Male Infertility].
Mazjin M A, et al. Molekuliarnaia biologiia 0 0 (1) 89-93
- Gene-gene and gene-environment interactions on risk of male infertility: Focus on the metabolites.
Hu Weiyue, et al. Environment international 2016 3 188-195
- Genetic Association Between Androgen Receptor Gene CAG Repeat Length Polymorphism and Male Infertility: A Meta-Analysis.
Pan Bihui, et al. Medicine 2016 3 (10) e2878
- Expanded carrier screening in an infertile population: how often is clinical decision making affected?
Franasiak Jason M et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Mar
- [Relationship of MTHFR gene polymorphisms with infertility].
Guo Kai-min, et al. Zhonghua nan ke xue = National journal of andrology 2016 2 (2) 171-4
- The "omics" of human male infertility: integrating big data in a systems biology approach.
Carrell D T et al. Cell and tissue research 2016 Jan (1) 295-312
- Epigenetics and male reproduction: the consequences of paternal lifestyle on fertility, embryo development, and children lifetime health.
Stuppia Liborio et al. Clinical epigenetics 2015 120
- Genetics of male infertility: from research to clinic.
Krausz Csilla et al. Reproduction (Cambridge, England) 2015 Nov (5) R159-74
- Predictive value of GGN and CAG repeat polymorphisms of androgen receptors in testicular cancer: a meta-analysis.
Jiang Weijun, et al. Oncotarget 2016 2
- The Relationship Between Endothelial Nitric Oxide Synthase Gene (NOS3) Polymorphisms, NOS3 Expression, and Varicocele.
Kahraman Cigdem Yuce, et al. Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers 2016 2
- Mutational screening of the INSL3 gene in azoospermic males with a history of cryptorchidism.
Huang X, et al. Andrologia 2016 2
- Genetic Polymorphism of CYP2D6 and Clomiphene Concentrations in Infertile Patients with Ovulatory Dysfunction Treated with Clomiphene Citrate.
Ji Misuk, et al. Journal of Korean medical science 2016 2 (2) 310-4
- [Correlation between chromosomal polymorphisms and male sperm quality in population of Jilin Province].
Peng Di, et al. Zhonghua yi xue za zhi 2015 9 (36) 2905-9
- The Klinefelter syndrome is associated with high recurrence of copy number variations on the X chromosome with a potential role in the clinical phenotype.
Rocca M S, et al. Andrology 2016 1
- Systematic Analysis of CCNO Variants in a Defined Population: Implications for Clinical Phenotype and Differential Diagnosis.
Amirav Israel, et al. Human mutation 2016 1
- Sperm mitochondrial DNA 15bp deletion of cytochrome c oxidase subunit III is significantly associated with human male infertility in Pakistan.
Mughal Irfan Afzal, et al. JPMA. The Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association 2016 1 (1) 3-7
- Treatment of infertility does not increase the risk of ovarian cancer among women with a BRCA1 or BRCA2 mutation.
Gronwald Jacek et al. Fertility and sterility 2015 Dec
- Sperm parameters and DNA fragmentation of balanced chromosomal rearrangements carriers.
Pastuszek Ewa, et al. Folia histochemica et cytobiologica / Polish Academy of Sciences, Polish Histochemical and Cytochemical Society 2015 12
- Guide to Genetic Services
Disease: Multiple Diseases; Type: Education|General Information; State: Texas
- Pennsylvania Genetic Services Program
Disease: Multiple Diseases; Type: General Information; State: Pennsylvania
- [Association of SPO11 and GST gene polymorphisms with idiopathic male infertility in ethnic Han Chinese].
Feng Zhanqi, et al. Zhonghua yi xue yi chuan xue za zhi = Zhonghua yixue yichuanxue zazhi = Chinese journal of medical genetics 2015 12 (6) 866-70
- Copy number variations in spermatogenic failure patients with chromosomal abnormalities and unexplained azoospermia.
Dong Y, et al. Genetics and molecular research : GMR 2015 0 (4) 16041-9
- Potential protective effect of a G>A SNP in the 3'UTR of HLA-A for Chlamydia trachomatis symptomatology and severity of infection.
Jansen Marleen E, et al. Pathogens and disease 2015 12
- Deletion of GOLGA2P3Y but not GOLGA2P2Y is a risk factor for oligozoospermia.
Sen Sanjukta, et al. Reproductive biomedicine online 2015 11
- FMR6 may play a role in the pathogenesis of fragile X-associated premature ovarian insufficiency.
Elizur Shai E, et al. Gynecological endocrinology : the official journal of the International Society of Gynecological Endocrinology 2015 12 1-4
- Correlation between chromosomal polymorphisms and male infertility in a Northeast Chinese population.
Li L L, et al. Genetics and molecular research : GMR 2015 0 (4) 15435-43
- Investigation of AZF microdeletions in patients with Klinefelter syndrome.
Li L X, et al. Genetics and molecular research : GMR 2015 0 (4) 15140-7
- Variations in Antioxidant Genes and Male Infertility.
Yu Bolan, et al. BioMed research international 2015 0 513196
- Mannose-binding lectin may affect pregnancy outcome.
Çalkavur ?ebnem, et al. The Turkish journal of pediatrics 0 0 (1) 26-33
- CDC Web Information (1)
- CDC-Authored Genomics Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (17)
- Genomics & Health Impact Scan (0)
- AMD Weekly Clips (0)
- HuGE (971)
- AMD Weekly Clips (0)
- Weekly Scan (15)
- AMD Weekly Clips (0)
- Guidelines (3)
- Evidence Classification (0)
- Weekly Scan (2)
- Implementation (3)
- Weekly Scan (0)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario