July 7-14, 2016
Last Updated: Jul 08, 2016
- Effects of TP53 and PIK3CA mutations in early breast cancer: a matter of co-mutation and tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes.
Kotoula Vassiliki, et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2016 7
- NIH launches largest-ever study of breast cancer genetics in black women
Findings could inform breast cancer disparities, NIH, July 6, 2016
- Association between Ultrasound Features and the 21-Gene Recurrence Score Assays in Patients with Oestrogen Receptor-Positive, HER2-Negative, Invasive Breast Cancer.
Chae Eun Young et al. PloS one 2016 11(6) e0158461
- Genetic counseling content: How does it impact health behavior?
Kelly Kimberly M et al. Journal of behavioral medicine 2015 Oct 38(5) 766-76
- Impact of Modified 2013 ASCO/CAP Guidelines on HER2 Testing in Breast Cancer. One Year Experience.
Varga Zsuzsanna et al. PloS one 2015 10(10) e0140652
- Racial/Ethnic Disparities in Genomic Sequencing.
Spratt Daniel E et al. JAMA oncology 2016 Jun
- Uterine cancer risk higher for women with breast cancer gene mutation,
by Laurie McGinley, the Washington Post, July 1, 2016
- Contralateral Prophylactic Mastectomy for Women with T4 Locally Advanced Breast Cancer.
Murphy Brittany L, et al. Annals of surgical oncology 2016 6
- Effects of Two Common Promoter Polymorphisms of Transforming Growth Factor-?1 on Breast Cancer Risks in Ahvaz, West South of Iran.
Parvizi Somayeh, et al. Iranian journal of cancer prevention 2016 2 (1) e5266
- Positive association between CD44 gene rs13347 C>T polymorphism and risk of cancer in Asians: a systemic review and meta-analysis.
Shi Jinan, et al. OncoTargets and therapy 2016 0 3493-500
- XRCC1 and OGG1 Gene Polymorphisms and Breast Cancer: A Systematic Review of Literature.
Sanjari Moghaddam Ali, et al. Iranian journal of cancer prevention 2016 2 (1) e3467
- Genome-wide association study in East Asians identifies two novel breast cancer susceptibility loci.
Han Mi-Ryung, et al. Human molecular genetics 2016 6
- HER2 Equivocal Status in Early Breast Cancer Is Not Associated with Higher Risk of Recurrence.
Criscitiello Carmen, et al. Anticancer research 2016 7 (7) 3537-40
- Matrix Metalloproteinase-1 Genetic Polymorphism in Breast Cancer in Taiwanese.
Su Chen-Hsien, et al. Anticancer research 2016 7 (7) 3341-3345
- Tumor Profiling: Adding Proteomics to Genomics.
Cancer discovery 2016 6
- Human (5225)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (439)
- Pathogen (0)