July 20-28, 2016
Last Updated: Jul 21, 2016
- Cervical Cancer Genetic Susceptibility: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analyses of Recent Evidence.
Martínez-Nava Gabriela A, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (7) e0157344
- Development of a clinical decision support system using genetic algorithms and Bayesian classification for improving the personalised management of women attending a colposcopy room.
Bountris Panagiotis et al. Healthcare technology letters 2016 Jun 3(2) 143-9
- Association between the p73 gene G4C14-to-A4T14 single nucleotide polymorphism and risk of cervical cancer by high resolution melting and PCR with confronting two-pair primers in a Chinese population.
Guo Haiyan, et al. Oncology letters 2016 7 (1) 721-726
- Base excision repair pathway: PARP1 genotypes as modulators of therapy response in cervical cancer patients.
Nogueira Augusto, et al. Biomarkers : biochemical indicators of exposure, response, and susceptibility to chemicals 2016 6 1-20
- Combined clinical and genetic testing algorithm for cervical cancer diagnosis.
Liou Yu-Ligh et al. Clinical epigenetics 2016 866
- Pooled analysis of genome-wide association studies of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia 3 (CIN3) identifies a new susceptibility locus.
Chen Dan, et al. Oncotarget 2016 6
- Susceptible and Protective Associations of HLA Alleles and Haplotypes with Cervical Cancer in South India.
Rathika Chinniah, et al. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 2016 0 (5) 2491-7
- The Association of CYP1A1 Gene With Cervical Cancer and Additional SNP-SNP Interaction in Chinese Women.
Li Shuhong, et al. Journal of clinical laboratory analysis 2016 6
- HPV GENOTYPING FROM THE HIGH RISK mRNA APTIMA ASSAY- A DIRECT APPROACH USING DNA FROM APTIMA SAMPLE TUBES.
Lillsunde Larsson G, et al. Journal of virological methods 2016 5
- Analysis of the association of HOTAIR single nucleotide polymorphism (rs920778) and risk of cervical cancer.
Qiu Haifeng, et al. APMIS : acta pathologica, microbiologica, et immunologica Scandinavica 2016 5
- Expression quantitative trait loci in long non-coding RNA PAX8-AS1 are associated with decreased risk of cervical cancer.
Han Jing, et al. Molecular genetics and genomics : MGG 2016 5
- Risk allelic load in Th2 and Th3 cytokines genes as biomarker of susceptibility to HPV-16 positive cervical cancer: a case control study.
Torres-Poveda K, et al. BMC cancer 2016 0 (1) 330
- Variants in human papillomavirus receptor and associated genes are associated with type-specific HPV infection and lesion progression of the cervix.
Zou Jian, et al. Oncotarget 2016 5
- Involvement of myeloperoxidase gene polymorphism 463G>A in development of cervical squamous cell carcinoma.
Roszak Andrzej, et al. The International journal of biological markers 2016 5 0
- Association of the Genetic Polymorphisms RRM1 -756T>C and -269C>A With Cervical Neoplasia.
Chang Ching-Wen, et al. Biological research for nursing 2016 5
- Human (682)
- Pathogen (0)
- Guidelines (0)
- Tier Table (0)
- Synthesis (3)
- Huamn (20)
- Pathogen (0)