July 20-28, 2016
Last Updated: Jul 21, 2016
- Association between TNF-?-308G>A and -238G>A gene polymorphisms and TNF-? serum levels in Mexican colorectal cancer patients.
Gutiérrez-Hurtado I A, et al. Genetics and molecular research : GMR 2016 0 (2)
- Copy number variation of E3 ubiquitin ligase genes in peripheral blood leukocyte and colorectal cancer.
Bi Haoran, et al. Scientific reports 2016 0 29869
- Expert and Advocacy Group Consensus Findings on the Horizon of Public Health Genetic Testing.
Modell Stephen M et al. Healthcare (Basel, Switzerland) 2016 4(1)
- Challenging a dogma: co-mutations exist in MAPK pathway genes in colorectal cancer.
Grellety Thomas, et al. Virchows Archiv : an international journal of pathology 2016 7
- Colorectal Cancer with BRAF D594G Mutation Is Not Associated with Microsatellite Instability or Poor Prognosis.
Amaki-Takao Misato, et al. Oncology 2016 7
- Mutation spectra of RAS gene family in colorectal cancer.
Chang Yu-Yao, et al. American journal of surgery 2016 5
- A Risk-Scoring System Combined With a Fecal Immunochemical Test Is Effective in Screening High-Risk Subjects for Early Colonoscopy to Detect Advanced Colorectal Neoplasms.
Chiu Han-Mo et al. Gastroenterology 2016 Mar 150(3) 617-625.e3
- Individualized Mutation Detection in Circulating Tumor DNA for Monitoring Colorectal Tumor Burden Using a Cancer-Associated Gene Sequencing Panel.
Sato Kei A et al. PloS one 2016 11(1) e0146275
- 8q24 Polymorphisms and Diabetes Mellitus Regulate Apolipoprotein A-IV in Colorectal Carcinogenesis.
Sugimachi Keishi, et al. Annals of surgical oncology 2016 7
- Survival, safety, and prognostic factors for outcome with Regorafenib in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer refractory to standard therapies: results from a multicenter study (REBACCA) nested within a compassionate use program.
Adenis Antoine, et al. BMC cancer 2016 0 412
- Paired Primary and Metastatic Tumor Analysis of Somatic Mutations in Synchronous and Metachronous Colorectal Cancer.
Kim Kyu-Pyo, et al. Cancer research and treatment : official journal of Korean Cancer Association 2016 7
- Tumor Biology Rather Than Surgical Technique Dictates Prognosis in Colorectal Cancer Liver Metastases.
Margonis Georgios Antonios, et al. Journal of gastrointestinal surgery : official journal of the Society for Surgery of the Alimentary Tract 2016 7
- Can GSTM1 and GSTT1 polymorphisms predict clinical outcomes of chemotherapy in gastric and colorectal cancers? A result based on the previous reports.
Liu Haixia, et al. OncoTargets and therapy 2016 0 3683-94
- Sequence Variation in Mature MicroRNA-608 and benefit from neo-adjuvant treatment in locally advanced rectal cancer patients.
Sclafani Francesco, et al. Carcinogenesis 2016 7
- Erratum to: UDP-glucuronosyltransferase 1A1*6 and *28 polymorphisms as indicators of initial dose level of irinotecan to reduce risk of neutropenia in patients receiving FOLFIRI for colorectal cancer.
Miyata Yoshinori, et al. International journal of clinical oncology 2016 7
- Human (4013)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (219)
- Pathogen (0)
- Huamn (80)
- Pathogen (0)