July 20-28, 2016
Last Updated: Jul 20, 2016
- Epigenetics: A key paradigm in reproductive health.
Bunkar Neha et al. Clinical and experimental reproductive medicine 2016 Jun 43(2) 59-81
- Inflammation and epigenetic regulation in osteoarthritis.
Shen Jie et al. Connective tissue research 2016 Jul
- The critical role of epigenetics in systemic lupus erythematosus and autoimmunity.
Long Hai et al. Journal of autoimmunity 2016 Jul
- Genetic contribution to variation in DNA methylation at maternal smoking sensitive loci in exposed neonates.
Gonseth Semira, et al. Epigenetics 2016 7 0
- Epigenetic epidemiology as a tool to understand the role of immunity in chronic disease.
Nelson Heather H et al. Epigenomics 2016 Jul
- Growing Pains for Field of Epigenetics as Some Call for Overhaul
C Zimmer, New York Times, July 1, 2016
- The molecular hallmarks of epigenetic control
CD Allis, Nature Rev Genetics, June 27, 2016
- Epigenome-wide Association Studies and the Interpretation of Disease -Omics
E Birney et al, PLOS Genetics, June 2016
- A Genome-Wide mQTL Analysis in Human Adipose Tissue Identifies Genetic Variants Associated with DNA Methylation, Gene Expression and Metabolic Traits.
Volkov Petr, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (6) e0157776
- Combined clinical and genetic testing algorithm for cervical cancer diagnosis.
Liou Yu-Ligh et al. Clinical epigenetics 2016 866
- Epigenetic drugs: from chemistry via biology to medicine and back
L Altucci et al, Clinical EPigenetics, May 23, 2016
- Understanding Genomic Knowledge in Rural Appalachia: The West Virginia Genome Community Project.
Mallow Jennifer A et al. Online journal of rural nursing and health care : the official journal of the Rural Nurse Organization 16(1) 3-22
- Poverty linked to epigenetic changes and mental illness
S Reardon, Nature News, May 24, 2016
- Role of DNA methylation at the placental RTL1 gene locus in type 1 diabetes.
Belot Marie-Pierre, et al. Pediatric diabetes 2016 5
- Homocysteine metabolism and the associations of global DNA methylation with selected gene polymorphisms and nutritional factors in patients with dementia.
Bednarska-Makaruk Ma?gorzata, et al. Experimental gerontology 2016 5
- CDC Information (1)
- CDC-Authored Pub (0)
- Human (80)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (6)
- Pathogen (0)
- Guidelines (0)
- Tier Table (0)
- Synthesis (3)