July 14-20, 2016
Last Updated: Jul 14, 2016
- A framework for analyzing the ethics of disclosing genetic research findings.
Eckstein Lisa et al. The Journal of law, medicine & ethics : a journal of the American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics 2014 42(2) 190-207
- Choices of Incidental Findings of Individuals Undergoing Genome Wide Sequencing, a Single Center's Experience.
Bishop Callie L et al. Clinical genetics 2016 Jul
- Disclosure of incidental findings in cancer genomic research: investigators' perceptions on obligations and barriers.
Kleiderman E et al. Clinical genetics 2015 Oct 88(4) 320-6
- Raising Genomic Citizens: Adolescents and the Return of Secondary Genomic Findings.
Sabatello Maya et al. The Journal of law, medicine & ethics : a journal of the American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics 2016 Jun 44(2) 292-308
- Personal utility in genomic testing: is there such a thing?
Bunnik Eline M et al. Journal of medical ethics 2015 Apr 41(4) 322-6
- Pharmacogenomic incidental findings in 308 families: The NIH Undiagnosed Diseases Program experience.
Lee Elizabeth M J et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Jun
- DECIDE: a Decision Support Tool to Facilitate Parents' Choices Regarding Genome-Wide Sequencing.
Birch Patricia et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2016 May
- Ethical considerations in biobanks: how a public health ethics perspective sheds new light on old controversies.
Virani Alice Hawkins et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2015 Jun 24(3) 428-32
- The challenge of consent in clinical genome-wide testing.
Burke Katherine et al. Archives of disease in childhood 2016 Apr
- Research participant interest in primary, secondary, and incidental genomic findings.
Loud Jennifer T et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Apr
- Patient preferences regarding incidental genomic findings discovered during tumor profiling.
Yushak Melinda L et al. Cancer 2016 Mar
- Ethical Considerations for the Return of Incidental Findings in Ophthalmic Genomic Research.
Souzeau Emmanuelle et al. Translational vision science & technology 2016 Feb 5(1) 3
- Incidental Findings: The Importance of Pretest Counseling.
Buchtel Kathryn M et al. Pediatric neurology briefs 2015 Dec 29(12) 91
- Patients' views on incidental findings from clinical exome sequencing.
Clift Kristin E et al. Applied & translational genomics 2015 Mar 438-43
- A Clinical Service to Support the Return of Secondary Genomic Findings in Human Research
AJ Darnell et al, AM J Human Genetics, March 3, 2016
- Human (43)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (13)
- Pathogen (0)