July 7-14, 2016
Last Updated: Jul 09, 2016
- USP7 inhibitors, downregulating CCDC6, sensitize lung neuroendocrine cancer cells to PARP-inhibitor drugs.
Malapelle Umberto, et al. Lung cancer (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 2016 6
- FDA advances Precision Medicine Initiative by issuing draft guidances on next generation sequencing-based tests
FDA, July 6, 2016
- Implementation of genomic medicine in Sri Lanka: Initial experience and challenges.
Sirisena Nirmala D et al. Applied & translational genomics 2016 Jun 933-6
- Yield and Clinical Utility of Next-Generation Sequencing in Selected Patients With Lung Adenocarcinoma.
DiBardino David M et al. Clinical lung cancer 2016 Jun
- Functional Impact of an ADHD-Associated DIRAS2 Promoter Polymorphism.
Grünewald Lena, et al. Neuropsychopharmacology : official publication of the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology 2016 7
- Mutational Spectrum in Holoprosencephaly Shows That Fgf is a New Major Signaling Pathway.
Dubourg Christèle, et al. Human mutation 2016 7
- A next generation sequencing-based method to study the intra-host genetic diversity of norovirus in patients with acute and chronic infection.
Hasing Maria E, Hazes Bart, Lee Bonita E, Preiksaitis Jutta K, Pang Xiaoli L.BMC genomics 2016 (1) 480
- Next-generation sequencing diagnostics of bacteremia in septic patients.
Grumaz Silke, Stevens Philip, Grumaz Christian, Decker Sebastian O, Weigand Markus A, Hofer Stefan, Brenner Thorsten, von Haeseler Arndt, Sohn Kai.Genome medicine 0 (1) 73
- Quantitation of next generation sequencing library preparation protocol efficiencies using droplet digital PCR assays - a systematic comparison of DNA library preparation kits for Illumina sequencing.
Aigrain Louise, Gu Yong, Quail Michael A.BMC genomics 2016 (1) 458
- Target resequencing of neuromuscular disease-related genes using next-generation sequencing for patients with undiagnosed early-onset neuromuscular disorders.
Kitamura Yuri, et al. Journal of human genetics 2016 6
- Next-generation sequencing-based molecular diagnosis of neonatal hypotonia in Chinese Population.
Wang Yan, et al. Scientific reports 2016 0 29088
- Response to 5-azacytidine in a patient with TET2-mutated angioimmunoblastic T-cell lymphoma and chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia preceded by an EBV-positive large B-cell lymphoma.
Saillard Colombe, et al. Hematological oncology 2016 6
- Next-generation sequencing diagnostics of bacteremia in septic patients
S Grumaz et al, Genome Medicine, July 2016
- Comprehensive mutation screening for 10 genes in Chinese patients suffering very early onset inflammatory bowel disease.
Xiao Yuan, et al. World journal of gastroenterology 2016 6 (24) 5578-88
- Precision medicine in age-specific non-small-cell-lung-cancer patients: Integrating biomolecular results into clinical practice-A new approach to improve personalized translational research.
Vavalà Tiziana, et al. Lung cancer (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 2016 5