Last Updated: Jul 14, 2016
- The role of the FTD-ALS associated C9orf72 expansion in suicide victims.
Solje Eino, et al. Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis & frontotemporal degeneration 2016 7 1-4
- Association of HOMER1 rs2290639 with suicide attempts in Hong Kong Chinese and the potentially functional role of this polymorphism.
Rao Shitao, et al. SpringerPlus 2016 0 (1) 767
- Neurotrophin Genes and Antidepressant-Worsening Suicidal Ideation: A Prospective Case-Control Study.
Voegeli Géraldine, et al. The international journal of neuropsychopharmacology / official scientific journal of the Collegium Internationale Neuropsychopharmacologicum (CINP) 2016 7
- Pharmacogenetics of citalopram-related side effects in children with depression and/or anxiety disorders.
Amitai Maya, et al. Journal of neural transmission (Vienna, Austria : 1996) 2016 6
- One-Year Follow-up of Children and Adolescents with Major Depressive Disorder: Relationship between Clinical Variables and Abcb1 Gene Polymorphisms.
Blázquez A, et al. Pharmacopsychiatry 2016 6
- Predictive genetic testing for neurodegenerative conditions: how should conflicting interests within families be managed?
Stark Zornitza et al. Journal of medical ethics 2016 Jun
- Sexual Trauma, the Dopamine D4 Receptor, and Suicidal Ideation Among Hospitalized Adolescents: A Preliminary Investigation.
Doorley James, et al. Archives of suicide research : official journal of the International Academy for Suicide Research 2016 6 1-14
- Risk of Suicidal Events With Atomoxetine Compared to Stimulant Treatment: A Cohort Study.
Linden Stephan, et al. Pediatrics 2016 5 (5)
- Whole-gene sequencing investigation of SAT1 in attempted suicide.
Monson Eric T, et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 2016 5
- The COMT rs4680 polymorphism and suicide attempt in rural Shandong, China.
Sun Shi-Hua, et al. Psychiatric genetics 2016 5
- The Pharmacogenomics of Bipolar Disorder study (PGBD): identification of genes for lithium response in a prospective sample.
Oedegaard Ketil J, et al. BMC psychiatry 2016 0 (1) 129
- The relevance of cytochrome P450 polymorphism in forensic medicine and akathisia-related violence and suicide.
Eikelenboom-Schieveld Selma J M, et al. Journal of forensic and legal medicine 2016 4 65-71
- GWAS Analysis of suicide attempt in schizophrenia: Main genetic effect and interaction with early life trauma.
Fatemi Ali Bani, et al. Neuroscience letters 2016 4
- Evidence of activation of the Toll-like receptor-4 proinflammatory pathway in patients with schizophrenia.
García-Bueno Borja, et al. Journal of psychiatry & neuroscience : JPN 2016 4 (3) 150195
- Predictors for Self-Directed Aggression in Italian Prisoners include Externalizing Behaviors, Childhood Trauma and the Serotonin Transporter Gene Polymorphism 5-HTTLPR.
Gorodetsky Elena, et al. Genes, brain, and behavior 2016 4
- CDC Information (2)
- CDC-Authored Pub (0)
- Human (3)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (441)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (2)
- Pathogen (0)