Last Updated: Nov 30, 2016
- CDC Grand Rounds: Family History and Genomics as Tools for Cancer Prevention and Control.
Rodriguez Juan L et al. MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report 2016 Nov 65(46) 1291-1294
- PARP Inhibitors in Ovarian Cancer Treatment
DR Spriggs et al,NEJM, November 30, 2016
- Tracking the dissemination of a culturally targeted brochure to promote awareness of hereditary breast and ovarian cancer among Black women.
Scherr Courtney Lynam et al. Patient education and counseling 2016 Oct
- US Cancer Moonshot must strike a balance between research and prevention
Nature editorial, November 2016
- From genes to therapies -- Systems Medicine of Neuro Endocrine Prostate Cancer - Beyond the Abstract
K Rehman, Uro Today, November 2016
- Towards value-based universal Lynch syndrome identification in endometrial cancer patients.
Dottino Joseph A et al. Gynecologic oncology 2016 Dec 143(3) 451-452
- Association of Molecular Marker Status With Graded Prognostic Assessment of Lung Cancer With Brain Metastases
JH Suh, JAMA Oncology, November 17, 2016
- Estimating Survival in Patients With Lung Cancer and Brain Metastases- An Update of the Graded Prognostic Assessment for Lung Cancer Using Molecular Markers (Lung-molGPA)
PW Sperduto etg al, JAMA Oncolology, November 17, 2016
- Genomic Disparities in Breast Cancer Among Latinas.
Lynce Filipa et al. Cancer control : journal of the Moffitt Cancer Center 2016 Oct 23(4) 359-372
- KRAS mutations in the circulating free DNA (cfDNA) of non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients.
Garzón Mónica et al. Translational lung cancer research 2016 Oct 5(5) 511-516
- Precision Public Health in Action: How to Prevent Heart Disease and Cancer Associated with Inherited Mutations
NCI Webinar, December 14, 2-3 pm,
- Why Is Cancer Genetic Counseling Underutilized by Women Identified as at Risk for Hereditary Breast Cancer? Patient Perceptions of Barriers Following a Referral Letter.
Kne Alyssa et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2016 Nov
- Ohio Statewide Colon Cancer Initiative
- Time is running out to get a free cancer screening
R Murray, Dayton Daily News, November 14, 2016
- Cancer and Tobacco Use
Tobacco use causes many cancers, CDC Vital Signs, November 2016
- Human (31149)
- Pathogen (0)
- Huamn (152)
- Pathogen (0)