Last Updated: Nov 28, 2016
- Metagenomics of two severe foodborne outbreaks provides diagnostic signatures and signs of co-infection not attainable by traditional methods.
Huang Andrew D et al. Applied and environmental microbiology 2016 Nov
- Functional Metagenomics to Study Antibiotic Resistance.
Boolchandani Manish, Patel Sanket, Dantas Gautam.Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) 2017 307-329
- Finding the Needle in the Haystack: Using Metagenomics to Diagnose Infections and Control Disease Outbreaks
- Genomic and functional techniques to mine the microbiome for novel antimicrobials and antimicrobial resistance genes.
Adu-Oppong Boahemaa et al. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences 2016 Oct
- Translational metagenomics and the human resistome: confronting the menace of the new millennium.
Willmann Matthias et al. Journal of molecular medicine (Berlin, Germany) 2016 Oct
- Viral Metagenomics on Blood-Feeding Arthropods as a Tool for Human Disease Surveillance.
Brinkmann Annika et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2016 Oct (10)
- VSEARCH: a versatile open source tool for metagenomics.
Rognes Torbjørn, Flouri Tomáš, Nichols Ben, Quince Christopher, Mahé Frédéric.PeerJ 2016 e2584
- A comparative study of metagenomics analysis pipelines at the species level
- An integrated metagenomics pipeline for strain profiling reveals novel patterns of bacterial transmission and biogeography
- Functional Metagenomics as a Tool for Identification of New Antibiotic Resistance Genes from Natural Environments.
Dos Santos Débora Farage Knupp et al. Microbial ecology 2016 Oct
- Extreme metagenomics using nanopore DNA sequencing: a field report from Svalbard, 78 N
- Toward Accurate and Quantitative Comparative Metagenomics.
Nayfach Stephen, Pollard Katherine S.Cell 2016 Aug (5) 1103-16
- Metagenomic applications in environmental monitoring and bioremediation.
Techtmann Stephen M et al. Journal of industrial microbiology & biotechnology 2016 Aug
- Toward Accurate and Quantitative Comparative Metagenomics
S Nayfash et al, Cell, August 2016
- Plasmid metagenomics reveals multiple antibiotic resistance gene classes among the gut microbiomes of hospitalised patients.
Jitwasinkul Tossawan, Suriyaphol Prapat, Tangphatsornruang Sithichoke, Hansen Martin Asser, Hansen Lars Hestbjerg, Sørensen Søren Johannes, Permpikul Chairat, Rongrungruang Yong, Tribuddharat Chanwit.Journal of global antimicrobial resistance 2016 Apr 57-66
- Guidelines (0)
- Tier Table (0)
- Synthesis (1)