Last Posted: Dec 22, 2016
- Origins of pandemics of vibrio cholera provided by environmental gene pools
BJ Shapiro et al, Nature Microbiology, December 2016
- Non-Cholera Vibrios: The Microbial Barometer of Climate Change.
Baker-Austin Craig et al. Trends in microbiology 2016 Nov
- Origins of the current seventh cholera pandemic
Hu D, et al. Proc Natl Acad Sci, Nov 2016.
- Study may explain why people with type O blood more likely to die of cholera
Science, August 29, 2016
- Molecular Epidemiology and Antibiotic Susceptibility of Vibrio cholerae Associated with a Large Cholera Outbreak in Ghana in 2014.
Eibach Daniel et al. PLoS neglected tropical diseases 2016 May (5) e0004751
- The 2002 Chandigarh cholera outbreak revisited: utility of MALDI-TOF as a molecular epidemiology tool.
Taneja N et al. Letters in applied microbiology 2016 Jun (6) 452-8
- Phenotypic and genetic characterization of Vibrio cholerae O1 isolated from various regions of Kenya between 2007 and 2010.
Mercy Njeru et al. Pan Afr Med J 2014 198
- Phylodynamic analysis of clinical and environmental Vibrio cholerae isolates from Haiti reveals diversification driven by positive selection.
Azarian Taj et al. MBio 2014 5(6)
- A hybrid approach for the automated finishing of bacterial genomes.
Bashir Ali et al. Nat. Biotechnol. 2012 Jul 30(7) 701-7
- Characterization of toxigenic Vibrio cholerae from Haiti, 2010-2011.
Talkington Deborah et al. Emerging Infect. Dis. 2011 Nov 17(11) 2122-9
- Drug-resistance mechanisms in Vibrio cholerae O1 outbreak strain, Haiti, 2010.
Sjölund-Karlsson Maria et al. Emerging Infect. Dis. 2011 Nov 17(11) 2151-4