Last Posted: Dec 22, 2016
- Association of DNA Mismatch Repair and Mutations in BRAF and KRAS With Survival After Recurrence in Stage III Colon Cancers : A Secondary Analysis of 2 Randomized Clinical Trials
FA Sinicrope et al, JAMA Oncology, December 22, 2016
- Molecular Markers Beyond Microsatellite Instability for Assessing Prognosis in Early-Stage Colorectal Cancer : What Happens at Relapse?
AS Bianchi. JAMA Oncology, December 22, 2016
- Prevalence and Spectrum of Germline Cancer Susceptibility Gene Mutations Among Patients With Early-Onset Colorectal Cancer.
Pearlman Rachel et al. JAMA oncology 2016 Dec
- Universal Genetic Testing for Younger Patients With Colorectal Cancer.
Vilar Eduardo et al. JAMA oncology 2016 Dec
- Prevalence and Spectrum of Germline Cancer Susceptibility Gene Mutations Among Patients With Early-Onset Colorectal Cancer
R Pearlman et al, JAMA Oncology, December 15, 2016
- Universal Genetic Testing for Younger Patients With Colorectal Cancer
E Vilar et al, JAMA Oncology, December 15, 2016
- [New Classification for Advanced Colorectal Cancer Using CancerPlex®Genomic Tests].
Kameyama Hitoshi et al. Gan to kagaku ryoho. Cancer & chemotherapy 2016 Nov 43(11) 1361-1365
- Frequency of a positive family history of colorectal cancer in general practice: a cross-sectional study.
Plath Jasper et al. Family practice 2016 Dec
- CDC Grand Rounds: Family History and Genomics as Tools for Cancer Prevention and Control.
Rodriguez Juan L et al. MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report 2016 Nov 65(46) 1291-1294
- Clinical and genetic determinants of ovarian metastases from colorectal cancer.
Ganesh Karuna et al. Cancer 2016 Nov
- Management strategies in Lynch syndrome and familial adenomatous polyposis: a national healthcare survey in Japan.
Yamano Tomoki et al. Cancer science 2016 Nov
- US Cancer Moonshot must strike a balance between research and prevention.
et al. Nature 2016 Nov 539(7630) 467
- Cancer screening behaviors and risk perceptions among family members of colorectal cancer patients with unexplained mismatch repair deficiency.
Katz Lior H et al. Familial cancer 2016 Nov
- Extended RAS Gene Mutation Testing in Metastatic Colorectal Carcinoma to Predict Response to Anti-Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Monoclonal Antibody Therapy: American Society of Clinical Oncology Provisional Clinical Opinion Update 2015 Summary.
Allegra Carmen J et al. Journal of oncology practice 2016 Feb 12(2) 180-1
- BRAF Mutation Testing and Metastatic Colorectal Cancer in the Community Setting: Is There an Urgent Need for More Education?
Price Timothy J et al. Molecular diagnosis & therapy 2016 Feb 20(1) 75-82
- Cost-effectiveness of routine screening for Lynch syndrome in endometrial cancer patients up to 70years of age.
Goverde Anne et al. Gynecologic oncology 2016 Oct