Last Posted: Nov 11, 2017
- Gene Editing Provides Clues to Why Cancer Immunotherapy Often Fails
T Hampton, JAMA, Nov 7, 2017
- A CRISPR Way to Diagnose Infectious Diseases.
Caliendo Angela M et al. The New England journal of medicine 2017 Oct (17) 1685-1687
- CRISPR hacks enable pinpoint repairs to genome: Precision tools expand the number of base editors available for manipulating DNA and RNA.
E Dolgin, Nature, Oct 25, 2017
- Gene Editing: Gold Nanoparticle Delivery Shows Promise
NIH Director's Blog, Oct 10, 2017
- Key challenges in bringing CRISPR-mediated somatic cell therapy into the clinic.
Nicol Dianne et al. Genome medicine 2017 Sep 9(1) 85
- DNA surgery on embryos removes disease
J Gallagher, BBC News, Sep 28, 2017
- First genome editing of human embryos by UK scientists
P Waldron, Bio News UK, Sep 25, 2017
- The ethics of genome editing in the clinic: A dose of realism for healthcare leaders.
Bubela Tania et al. Healthcare management forum 2017 May 30(3) 159-163
- Take stock of research ethics in human genome editing
Nature editorial, Sep 20, 2017
- CRISPR used to peer into human embryos' first days Gene-edited embryos enable researchers to unpick role of a crucial gene, with more studies likely to follow.
H Ledford, Nature News, Sep 20, 2017
- The Ethics of Germline Gene Editing.
Gyngell Christopher et al. Journal of applied philosophy 2017 Aug 34(4) 498-513
- Genome Editing
NHGRI, August 3, 2017
- Why CRISPR Gene Editing is So Precise
KQED Science, Sep 5, 2017
- Beyond editing to writing large genomes
R Chari et al,Nat Rev Genetics, September 2017
- Rewriting the genome in human embryos
LC Byrne, Sci Trans Med, Aug 30, 2017
- Hype versus reality in human embryo genome editing
T Bridgen et al, PHG Foundation, August 17, 2017