Last Posted: Nov 11, 2017
- Woman who put her exhaustion down to her busy lifestyle discovers she has bowel cancer at 32 which doctors missed for a whole year because they thought she was 'too young' to get it
Daily Mail, Nov 10, 2017
- Mismatch Repair Deficiency Testing in Patients With Colorectal Cancer and Nonadherence to Testing Guidelines in Young Adults
T Shaikh et al, JAMA Oncology, Nov 9, 2017
- Status of Testing for High-Level Microsatellite Instability/ Deficient Mismatch Repair in Colorectal Carcinoma
SR Hamilton, JAMA Oncology, Nov 9, 2017
- Genetic anticipation in Swedish Lynch syndrome families.
von Salomé Jenny et al. PLoS genetics 2017 Oct 13(10) e1007012
- Low yield of gastroscopy in patients with Lynch syndrome.
Galiatsatos Polymnia et al. The Turkish journal of gastroenterology : the official journal of Turkish Society of Gastroenterology 2017 Oct
- Lynch syndrome-associated colorectal carcinoma: frequent involvement of the left colon and rectum and late-onset presentation supports a universal screening approach.
Hartman Douglas J et al. Human pathology 2013 Nov 44(11) 2518-28
- Phenotypic and genotypic heterogeneity of Lynch syndrome: a complex diagnostic challenge.
Lynch Henry T et al. Familial cancer 2017 Oct
- Predictive genetic testing in children: constitutional mismatch repair deficiency cancer predisposing syndrome.
Bruwer Zandrè et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2014 Apr 23(2) 147-55
- Universal Screening for Lynch Syndrome in Endometrial Cancers: Frequency of Germline Mutations and Identification of Patients with Lynch-Like Syndrome.
Dillon Jessica L et al. Human pathology 2017 Oct
- Value-based healthcare in Lynch syndrome.
Hennink Simone D et al. Familial cancer 2013 Jun 12(2) 347-54
- Genetic anticipation in Swedish Lynch syndrome families
J von Salome et al, PLOS Genetics, Oct 2017
- The identification of Lynch syndrome in Congolese colorectal cancer patients.
Poaty Henriette et al. Bulletin du cancer 2017 Oct
- A Systematic Review on the Existing Screening Pathways for Lynch Syndrome Identification.
Tognetto Alessia et al. Frontiers in public health 2017 5243
- Determinants of adherence to recommendations for cancer prevention among Lynch Syndrome mutation carriers: A qualitative exploration.
Visser Annemiek et al. PloS one 2017 12(6) e0178205
- Cancer Predisposition Cascade Screening for Hereditary Breast/Ovarian Cancer and Lynch Syndromes in Switzerland: Study Protocol.
Katapodi Maria C et al. JMIR research protocols 2017 Sep 6(9) e184
- Decentralized colonoscopic surveillance with high patient compliance prevents hereditary and familial colorectal cancer.
Sjöström Olle et al. Familial cancer 2016 Oct 15(4) 543-51