Last Updated: Jul 14, 2016
- Challenges of development and implementation of point of care pharmacogenetic testing.
Haga Susanne B et al. Expert review of molecular diagnostics 2016 Jul
- Predicting Response Trajectories during Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy for Panic Disorder: No Association with the BDNF Gene or Childhood Maltreatment.
Santacana Martí, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (6) e0158224
- Role of cytochrome P450 2D6 genetic polymorphism in carvedilol hydroxylation in vitro.
Wang Zhe, et al. Drug design, development and therapy 2016 0 1909-16
- EMR Documentation of Physician-Patient Communication Following Genomic Counseling for Actionable Complex Disease and Pharmacogenomic Results.
Sweet Kevin et al. Clinical genetics 2016 Jun
- Virtual Pharmacist: A Platform for Pharmacogenomics.
Cheng Ronghai et al. PloS one 2015 10(10) e0141105
- The frequency of SLCO1B1*5 polymorphism genotypes among Russian and Sakha (Yakutia) patients with hypercholesterolemia.
Sychev Dmitrij Alekseevitch, et al. Pharmacogenomics and personalized medicine 2016 0 59-63
- Phenome-wide association study maps new diseases to the human major histocompatibility complex region.
Liu Jixia, et al. Journal of medical genetics 2016 6
- Implementation of Electronic Consent at a Biobank: An Opportunity for Precision Medicine Research.
Boutin Natalie T et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2016 6(2)
- Sequenom, the U.S. Supreme Court, and Personalized Medicine.
Kodroff Cathy A et al. Human gene therapy. Clinical development 2016 Jun
- The financial hazard of personalized medicine and supportive care.
Carrera Pricivel M et al. Supportive care in cancer : official journal of the Multinational Association of Supportive Care in Cancer 2015 Dec 23(12) 3399-401
- Genetics of movement disorders in the next-generation sequencing era.
Olgiati Simone et al. Movement disorders : official journal of the Movement Disorder Society 2016 Apr 31(4) 458-70
- Personalized medicine leads to better outcomes for patients with cancer,
EurekAlert, June 6, 2016
- What are people willing to pay for whole-genome sequencing information, and who decides what they receive?
Marshall Deborah A et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Jun
- A Personalized Approach to Parkinson's Disease Patients Based on Founder Mutation Analysis.
Giladi Nir, et al. Frontiers in neurology 2016 0 71
- How does pharmacogenetic testing alter the treatment course and patient response for chronic-pain patients in comparison with the current "trial-and-error" standard of care?
DeFeo Kelly et al. Journal of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners 2014 Oct 26(10) 530-6
- Human (335)
- Pathogen (0)
- Huamn (2)
- Pathogen (0)