Last Updated: Jul 15, 2016
- Effect of anti-tuberculosis treatment on CYP2C19 enzyme activity in genetically polymorphic South Indian Tamilian population.
Xavier Alphienes Stanley, et al. Fundamental & clinical pharmacology 2016 7
- Population-based resistance of Mycobacterium tuberculosis isolates to pyrazinamide and fluoroquinolones: results from a multicountry surveillance project.
Zignol Matteo, Dean Anna S, Alikhanova Natavan, Andres Sönke, Cabibbe Andrea Maurizio, Cirillo Daniela Maria, Dadu Andrei, Dreyer Andries, Driesen Michèle, Gilpin Christopher, Hasan Rumina, Hasan Zahra, Hoffner Sven, Husain Ashaque, Hussain Alamdar, Ismail Nazir, Kamal Mostofa, Mansjö Mikael, Mvusi Lindiwe, Niemann Stefan, Omar Shaheed V, Qadeer Ejaz, Rigouts Leen, Ruesch-Gerdes Sabine, Schito Marco, Seyfaddinova Mehriban, Skrahina Alena, Tahseen Sabira, Wells William A, Mukadi Ya Diul, Kimerling Michael, Floyd Katherine, Weyer Karin, Raviglione Mario C.The Lancet. Infectious diseases 2016 Jul
- Study of streptomycin-induced ototoxicity: protocol for a longitudinal study.
Adeyemo Adebolajo A, et al. SpringerPlus 2016 0 (1) 758
- Overrepresentation of Diabetes in Soft Tissue Nontuberculous Mycobacterial Infections.
Bridson Tahnee, et al. The American journal of tropical medicine and hygiene 2016 7
- Deep Whole-Genome Sequencing to Detect Mixed Infection of Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
Gan Mingyu, Liu Qingyun, Yang Chongguang, Gao Qian, Luo Tao.PloS one 2016 (7) e0159029
- Optimising molecular diagnostic capacity for effective control of tuberculosis in high-burden settings.
Sabiiti W, Mtafya B, Kuchaka D, Azam K, Viegas S, Mdolo A, Farmer E C W, Khonga M, Evangelopoulos D, Honeyborne I, Rachow A, Heinrich N, Ntinginya N E, Bhatt N, Davies G R, Jani I V, McHugh T D, Kibiki G, Hoelscher M, Gillespie S H, .The international journal of tuberculosis and lung disease : the official journal of the International Union against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease 2016 Aug (8) 1004-9
- Polymorphisms in the Pattern Recognition Receptor Mincle Gene (CLEC4E) and Association with Tuberculosis.
Bowker Nicholas, et al. Lung 2016 6
- Molecular and Growth-Based Drug Susceptibility Testing of Mycobacterium tuberculosis Complex for Ethambutol Resistance in the United States.
Yakrus Mitchell A et al. Tuberculosis research and treatment 2016 3404860
- Deciphering the recent phylogenetic expansion of the originally deeply rooted Mycobacterium tuberculosis lineage 7.
Yimer Solomon A, Namouchi Amine, Zegeye Ephrem Debebe, Holm-Hansen Carol, Norheim Gunnstein, Abebe Markos, Aseffa Abraham, Tønjum Tone.BMC evolutionary biology 2016 (1) 146
- The role of variants from the innate immune system genes in tuberculosis and skin test response in a Native American population.
Lindenau Juliana D, et al. Human immunology 2016 6
- Human tuberculosis caused by Mycobacterium bovis in the United States, 2006-2013.
Scott Colleen et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2016 Jun
- Association of polymorphisms of the transporter associated with antigen processing (TAP2) gene with pulmonary tuberculosis in an elderly Japanese population.
Thu Kaung Si, et al. APMIS : acta pathologica, microbiologica, et immunologica Scandinavica 2016 6
- Association of DC-SIGN and DC-SIGNR Repeat Regions with Susceptibility to Pulmonary Tuberculosis in Zahedan, Southeastern Iran.
Naderi Mohammad, et al. Acta medica Iranica 2016 5 (5) 308-12
- Role of polymorphic bile salt export pump (BSEP, ABCB11) transporters in anti-tuberculosis drug-induced liver injury in a Chinese cohort.
Chen Ru, et al. Scientific reports 2016 0 27750
- Drug resistance and associated genetic mutations among patients with suspected MDR-TB in Uttar Pradesh, India.
Jain A, et al. The international journal of tuberculosis and lung disease : the official journal of the International Union against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease 2016 7 (7) 870-5
- Human (0)
- Pathogen (80)
- Human (0)
- Pathogen (4)