Last Updated: Mar 31, 2016
- Gene by Environment Interaction Linking the Chromosome 15q25 Locus With Cigarette Consumption and Lung Cancer Susceptibility - Are African American Affected Differently?
Hopkins R J, et al. EBioMedicine 2016 2 13-4
- A meta-analysis of the relationship between brain dopamine receptors and obesity: a matter of changes in behavior rather than food addiction?
Benton D, et al. International journal of obesity (2005) 2016 3 S12-21
- What does addiction medicine expect from neuroscience? From genes and neurons to treatment responses.
Le Foll Bernard et al. Progress in brain research 2016 419-47
- Smokescreen: a targeted genotyping array for addiction research.
Baurley James W, et al. BMC genomics 2016 0 (1) 145
- X Chromosome Inactivation in Opioid Addicted Women.
Vousooghi Nasim, et al. Basic and clinical neuroscience 2015 7 (3) 179-84
- Meta-analysis of the association between a serotonin transporter 5-HTTLPR polymorphism and smoking cessation.
Choi Hye D, et al. Psychiatric genetics 2016 4 (2) 87-91
- Cannabis use and symptoms of anxiety in adolescence and the moderating effect of the serotonin transporter gene.
Otten Roy, et al. Addiction biology 2016 2
- Epigenetics and Addiction.
Cadet Jean Lud et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2016 Feb
- Born to do drugs: overcoming a family history of addiction
- RNA-binding proteins, neural development and the addictions.
Bryant C D et al. Genes, brain, and behavior 2016 Jan (1) 169-86
- Temperament and Externalizing Behavior as Mediators of Genetic Risk on Adolescent Substance Use.
Trucco Elisa M, et al. Journal of abnormal psychology 2016 2
- Neurobiologic Advances from the Brain Disease Model of Addiction
ND Volkov, NEJM January 27, 2016
- Adding Genetic Testing to Evidence-Based Guidelines to Determine the Safest and Most Effective Chronic Pain Treatment for Injured Workers.
Meshkin Brian et al. International journal of biomedical science : IJBS 2015 Dec 11(4) 157-65
- Association of N-Methyl-D-Aspartate Receptor 2B Subunit (GRIN2B) polymorphism with earlier age at onset of withdrawal symptoms in Indian alcohol dependent subjects.
Paul Pradip, et al. Journal of addictive diseases 2016 1 0
- [Association between genotype and allele frequencies of CYP2A6*12 and rs16969968 in CHRNA5 variants with smoking and body mass index in young subjects from Northeast Mexico].
Borrego-Soto Gissela, et al. Revista me?dica de Chile 2015 11 (11) 1377-85
- Longitudinal predictors of cannabis use and dependence in offspring from families at ultra high risk for alcohol dependence and in control families.
Hill Shirley Y, et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 2016 1
- GABBR1 and SLC6A1, Two Genes Involved in Modulation of GABA Synaptic Transmission, Influence Risk for Alcoholism: Results from Three Ethnically Diverse Populations.
Enoch Mary-Anne, et al. Alcoholism, clinical and experimental research 2016 1 (1) 93-101
- Limited Evidence for Association of Genome-Wide Schizophrenia Risk Variants on Cortical Neuroimaging Phenotypes.
Voineskos Aristotle N, et al. Schizophrenia bulletin 2015 12
- Searching for evidence of genetic mediation of opioid withdrawal by opioid receptor gene polymorphisms.
Jones Jermaine D, et al. The American journal on addictions / American Academy of Psychiatrists in Alcoholism and Addictions 2015 12
- Presence or Absence of QTc Prolongation in Buprenorphine-Naloxone Among Youth With Opioid Dependence.
Poole Sabrina A, et al. Journal of addiction medicine 2015 12
- Dopamine D4 receptor VNTR polymorphism associated with greater risk for substance abuse among adolescents with disruptive behavior disorders: Preliminary results.
Mallard Travis T, et al. The American journal on addictions / American Academy of Psychiatrists in Alcoholism and Addictions 2015 12
- Motivational Effects of Methylphenidate are Associated with GABRA2 Variants Conferring Addiction Risk.
Duka Theodora, et al. Frontiers in behavioral neuroscience 0 0 304
- Monoacylglycerol lipase (MGLL) polymorphism rs604300 interacts with childhood adversity to predict cannabis dependence symptoms and amygdala habituation: Evidence from an endocannabinoid system-level analysis.
Carey Caitlin E, et al. Journal of abnormal psychology 2015 11 (4) 860-77
- HDAC3 role in medication consumption in medication overuse headache patients: a pilot study.
Pisanu Claudia, et al. Human genomics 2015 0 30
- Association between catechol-O-methyltransferase (COMT) Val/Met genotype and smoking cessation treatment with nicotine: a meta-analysis.
Choi Hye Duck, et al. Pharmacogenomics 2015 11
- ?2A -Adrenergic receptor polymorphisms and mRNA expression levels are associated with delay discounting in cocaine users.
Havranek Michael M, et al. Addiction biology 2015 11
- Morphine-induced anti-nociception and reward in "humanized" mice expressing the mu opioid receptor A118G polymorphism.
Henderson-Redmond Angela N, et al. Brain research bulletin 2015 10
- Genetic variants in the CPNE5 gene are associated with alcohol dependence and obesity in Caucasian populations.
Wang Ke-Sheng, et al. Journal of psychiatric research 2015 12 1-7
- Transcriptomic and genetic studies identify NFAT5 as a candidate gene for cocaine dependence.
Fernàndez-Castillo N, et al. Translational psychiatry 2015 0 e667
- Genome-wide association study of body mass index in subjects with alcohol dependence.
Polimanti Renato, et al. Addiction biology 2015 10
- CDC Web Information (1)
- CDC-Authored Genomics Publications (0)
- HuGE (788)
- AMD Weekly Clips (0)
- Weekly Scan (4)
- AMD Weekly Clips (0)
- Implementation (0)
- Weekly Scan (1)