Last Updated: Apr 01, 2016
- Germline mutations of the DNA repair pathways in uterine serous carcinoma.
Frimer Marina, et al. Gynecologic oncology 2016 4 (1) 101-7
- Role of Patient and Disease Factors in Adjuvant Systemic Therapy Decision Making for Early-Stage, Operable Breast Cancer: American Society of Clinical Oncology Endorsement of Cancer Care Ontario Guideline Recommendations.
Henry N Lynn et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2016 Mar
- BRCA testing, treatment patterns and survival in platinum-sensitive recurrent ovarian cancer - an observational cohort study.
Unni Sudhir K et al. Journal of ovarian research 2016 9(1) 18
- Prognostic Impact of 21-Gene Recurrence Score in Patients With Stage IV Breast Cancer: TBCRC 013.
King Tari A et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2016 Mar
- 21-Gene Recurrence Score Assay As a Predictor of Adjuvant Chemotherapy Administration for Early-Stage Breast Cancer: An Analysis of Use, Therapeutic Implications, and Disparity Profile.
Jasem Jagar et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2016 Mar
- Lack of association between MTHFR C677T polymorphism and breast cancer risk in Ahvaz, west south-Iran.
Mohammadzadeh Ghorban, et al. Advanced biomedical research 2016 0 26
- Tier 1 Genomic Applications Toolkit for Public Health Departments
Disease: Multiple Diseases; Type: Tools; State: Multiple States
- Prospective Case-Control Study to Evaluate the Role of Glutathione S Transferases (GSTT1 and GSTM1) Gene Deletion in Breast Carcinoma and Its Prognostic Significance.
Bansal Virinder Kumar, et al. The Indian journal of surgery 2015 12 (Suppl 3) 1067-72
- Higher circulating levels of chemokine CXCL10 in patients with breast cancer: Evaluation of the influences of tumor stage and chemokine gene polymorphism.
Jafarzadeh A, et al. Cancer biomarkers : section A of Disease markers 2016 3
- Breast Cancer Risk Variants Affect Estrogen Receptor.
Cancer discovery 2016 3
- Association between SIRT1 Gene Polymorphisms and Breast Cancer in Egyptians.
Rizk Sherine M, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (3) e0151901
- Bisphenol-A glucuronidation in human liver and breast: identification of UDP-glucuronosyltransferases (UGTs) and influence of genetic polymorphisms.
Street Christina M, et al. Xenobiotica; the fate of foreign compounds in biological systems 2016 3 1-10
- Association of the nibrin gene (NBN) variants with breast cancer.
Uzunoglu Hakan, et al. Biomedical reports 2016 3 (3) 369-373
- Polymorphisms of glutathione S-transferase ? 1 and toll-like receptors 2 and 9: Association with breast cancer susceptibility.
Al-Harras Mohammad F, et al. Oncology letters 2016 3 (3) 2182-2188
- TOX3 protein expression is correlated with pathological characteristics in breast cancer.
Han Cui-Cui, et al. Oncology letters 2016 3 (3) 1762-1768
- Contribution of BRCA1 and BRCA2 Germline Mutations to Early Algerian Breast Cancer.
Henouda Sarra, et al. Disease markers 2016 0 7869095
- Randomized phase II trial of cyclophosphamide and the oral poly (ADP-ribose) polymerase inhibitor veliparib in patients with recurrent, advanced triple-negative breast cancer.
Kummar Shivaani, et al. Investigational new drugs 2016 3
- Genomic profiling of male breast cancer
TK Burki, Lancet Oncology, March 2016
- The cancer genetics and pathology of male breast cancer.
Deb Siddhartha et al. Histopathology 2016 Jan (1) 110-8
- A history of breast cancer and older age allow risk stratification of mammographic BI-RADS 3 ratings in the diagnostic setting.
Benndorf Matthias, et al. Clinical imaging 0 0 (2) 200-4
- Systematic evaluation of cancer risk associated with rs2292832 in miR?149 and rs895819 in miR?27a: a comprehensive and updated meta?analysis.
Feng Yajing, et al. Oncotarget 2016 3
- Structure, function and disease relevance of Omega-class glutathione transferases.
Board Philip G, et al. Archives of toxicology 2016 3
- Genomic Biomarkers for Breast Cancer Risk.
Walsh Michael F et al. Advances in experimental medicine and biology 2016 8821-32
- A Comparison between CHEK2*1100delC/I157T Mutation Carrier and Noncarrier Breast Cancer Patients: A Clinicopathological Analysis.
Huszno Joanna, et al. Oncology 2016 3 (4)
- MMP-7 A-181G Polymorphism in Breast Cancer Patients from Western Iran.
Yari Kheirollah, et al. Breast care (Basel, Switzerland) 2015 12 (6) 398-402
- rs621554 single nucleotide polymorphism of DLC1 is associated with breast cancer susceptibility and prognosis.
Ding Xia, et al. Molecular medicine reports 2016 3
- The incidence of leukaemia in women with BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutations: an International Prospective Cohort Study.
Iqbal Javaid, et al. British journal of cancer 2016 3
- Association between ERCC1 and ERCC2 polymorphisms and breast cancer risk in a Chinese population.
Zhao R, et al. Genetics and molecular research : GMR 2016 0 (1)
- Effect of MRP2 and MRP3 Polymorphisms on Anastrozole Glucuronidation and MRP2 and MRP3 Gene Expression in Normal Liver Samples.
Edavana Vineetha Koroth, et al. International journal of cancer research and molecular mechanisms 2015 10 (3)
- The impact of oophorectomy on survival after breast cancer in BRCA1-positive breast cancer patients.
Huzarski T, et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2016 3
- HuGE (5114)
- AMD Weekly Clips (0)
- Weekly Scan (393)
- AMD Weekly Clips (0)