Last Updated: Apr 02, 2016
- Effect of Physical Activity on the Relation Between Psychosocial Factors and Cardiovascular Events (from the Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis).
Cohen Randy, et al. The American journal of cardiology 2016 3
- Alpha2C-adrenoceptor Del322-325 polymorphism and risk of psychiatric disorders: significant association with opiate abuse and dependence.
Rivero Guadalupe, et al. The world journal of biological psychiatry : the official journal of the World Federation of Societies of Biological Psychiatry 2016 3 1-8
- Association study of polymorphism in the serotonin transporter gene promoter, methylation profiles, and expression in patients with major depressive disorder.
Iga Jun-Ichi, et al. Human psychopharmacology 2016 3
- Genetically reduced FAAH activity may be a risk for the development of anxiety and depression in persons with repetitive childhood trauma.
Lazary Judit, et al. European neuropsychopharmacology : the journal of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology 2016 3
- Association of CRTC1 polymorphisms with obesity markers in subjects from the general population with lifetime depression.
Quteineh Lina, et al. Journal of affective disorders 2016 3 43-49
- The role of IL18-607C>A and IL18-137G>C promoter polymorphisms in antidepressant treatment phenotypes: a preliminary report.
Santos Marlene, et al. Neuroscience letters 2016 3
- Seasonal difference in brain serotonin transporter binding predicts symptom severity in patients with seasonal affective disorder.
Mc Mahon Brenda, et al. Brain : a journal of neurology 2016 3
- Hunting the Genetic Signs of Postpartum Depression With an iPhone App,
by Pam Belluck, New York Times, March 21, 2016
- Environmental and genetic determinants of childhood depression: The roles of DAT1 and the antenatal environment.
D'Souza Stephanie, et al. Journal of affective disorders 2016 3 151-158
- Response to "Darier Disease in Israel: combined evaluation of genetic and neuropsychiatric aspects".
Nellen R G L, et al. The British journal of dermatology 2016 3
- Anxiety and depression analyses of patients undergoing diagnostic cystoscopy.
Seklehner Stephan, et al. Quality of life research : an international journal of quality of life aspects of treatment, care and rehabilitation 2016 3
- FKBP5 is associated with amygdala volume in the human brain and mood state: A voxel-based morphometry (VBM) study.
Hirakawa Hirofumi, et al. International journal of psychiatry in clinical practice 2016 3 1-10
- Psychiatric outcomes of bullying victimization: a study of discordant monozygotic twins.
Silberg J L, et al. Psychological medicine 2016 3 1-9
- The impact of communicating genetic risks of disease on risk-reducing health behaviour: systematic review with meta-analysis.
Hollands Gareth J, et al. BMJ (Clinical research ed.) 2016 0 i1102
- The influence of 5-HTTLPR and Val66Met polymorphisms on cortical thickness and volume in limbic and paralimbic regions in depression: a preliminary study.
Jaworska Natalia, et al. BMC psychiatry 2016 0 (1) 61
- Serotonin and Dopamine Gene Variation and Theory of Mind Decoding Accuracy in Major Depression: A Preliminary Investigation.
Zahavi Arielle Y, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (3) e0150872
- STRESS and DEPRESSION a crucial role of the mineralocorticoid receptor.
de Kloet E R, et al. Journal of neuroendocrinology 2016 3
- Val66Met BDNF polymorphism as a vulnerability factor for inflammation-associated depressive symptoms in women with breast cancer.
Dooley Larissa N, et al. Journal of affective disorders 2016 3 43-50
- Interaction of CD38 Variant and Chronic Interpersonal Stress Prospectively Predicts Social Anxiety and Depression Symptoms Over Six Years.
Tabak Benjamin A, et al. Clinical psychological science : a journal of the Association for Psychological Science 2016 1 (1) 17-27
- The cumulative effect of genetic polymorphisms on depression and brain structural integrity.
Kostic Milutin, et al. Human brain mapping 2016 3
- Depression, Stressful Life Events, and the Impact of Variation in the Serotonin Transporter: Findings from the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent to Adult Health (Add Health).
Haberstick Brett C, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (3) e0148373
- Association between depression, parameters of adiposity and genetic polymorphisms of pro-inflammatory cytokines: IL-1?, IL-1?, IL-2 anIL-6 in subjects over 55 years old.
Adler Gra?yna, et al. Acta biochimica Polonica 2016 3
- Aging is a weak but relentless determinant of dementia severity.
Royall Donald R, et al. Oncotarget 2016 2
- Molecular analyses of circadian gene variants reveal sex-dependent links between depression and clocks.
Shi S-Q, et al. Translational psychiatry 2016 0 e748
- The functional serotonin 1a receptor promoter polymorphism, rs6295, is associated with psychiatric illness and differences in transcription.
Donaldson Z R, et al. Translational psychiatry 2016 0 e746
- Distinct effects of folate pathway genes MTHFR and MTHFD1L on ruminative response style: a potential risk mechanism for depression.
Eszlari N, et al. Translational psychiatry 2016 0 e745
- Patterns of Nonrandom Mating Within and Across 11 Major Psychiatric Disorders.
Nordsletten Ashley E, et al. JAMA psychiatry 2016 2
- The phenotypic legacy of admixture between modern humans and Neandertals.
Simonti Corinne N, et al. Science (New York, N.Y.) 2016 2 (6274) 737-41
- Rare Variants of the Serotonin Transporter Are Associated With Psychiatric Comorbidity in Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
Kohen Ruth, et al. Biological research for nursing 2016 2
- Hypovitaminosis D3, Leukopenia, and Human Serotonin Transporter Polymorphism in Anorexia Nervosa and Bulimia Nervosa.
Tasegian Anna, et al. Mediators of inflammation 2016 0 8046479
- Hot Topics (39)
- Genomics & Health Impact Scan (0)
- AMD Weekly Clips (0)
- HuGE (2705)
- AMD Weekly Clips (0)
- Weekly Scan (39)
- AMD Weekly Clips (0)