Last Updated: Apr 05, 2016
- Molecular genetics of essential hypertension.
Singh M, et al. Clinical and experimental hypertension (New York, N.Y. : 1993) 2016 3 1-10
- MIGRAINE, CAROTID STIFFNESS AND GENETIC POLYMORPHISM.
Kes Vanja Basi?, et al. Acta clinica Croatica 2015 12 (4) 409-16
- TGFBR2 mutation and MTHFR-C677T polymorphism in a Mexican mestizo population with cervico-cerebral artery dissection.
Ruiz-Franco Angélica, et al. Journal of neurology 2016 3
- Genetic association between inflammatory genes (IL-1?, CD14, LGALS2, PSMA6) and risk of ischemic stroke: A meta-analysis.
Misra Shubham, et al. Meta gene 2016 6 21-9
- Genetic Variants in MicroRNAs Predict Recurrence of Ischemic Stroke.
Zhang Zhizhong, et al. Molecular neurobiology 2016 3
- Role of Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor in Beneficial Effects of Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation for Upper Limb Hemiparesis after Stroke.
Niimi Masachika, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (3) e0152241
- Effect of folic acid supplementation on cancer risk among adults with hypertension in China: A randomized clinical trial.
Qin Xianhui, et al. International journal of cancer 2016 3
- Associations of functional alanine-glyoxylate aminotransferase 2 gene variants with atrial fibrillation and ischemic stroke.
Seppälä Ilkka, et al. Scientific reports 2016 0 23207
- The Association between VEGFR Gene Polymorphisms and Stroke: A Meta-Analysis.
Qiu Shi, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (3) e0151371
- Screening for Fabry's disease in young patients with ischemic stroke in a Chinese population.
Song Xiaowei, et al. The International journal of neuroscience 2016 3 1-14
- Role of functional polymorphisms of the IL-10 gene promoter in the risk of ischemic stroke in Chinese Uyghur population: One case-control study.
Tong Yeqing, et al. International journal of cardiology 2016 3 58-60
- Pulse Pressure Magnifies the Effect of COMT Val(158)Met on 15 Years Episodic Memory Trajectories.
Persson Ninni, et al. Frontiers in aging neuroscience 2016 0 34
- Recommendations for the Management of Strokelike Episodes in Patients With Mitochondrial Encephalomyopathy, Lactic Acidosis, and Strokelike Episodes.
Koenig Mary Kay et al. JAMA neurology 2016 Mar
- Heritability and Genome-Wide Association Analyses of Intracranial Carotid Artery Calcification: The Rotterdam Study.
Adams Hieab, et al. Stroke; a journal of cerebral circulation 2016 3
- Association of Cytochrome P450 Genetic Variants with Clopidogrel Resistance and Outcomes in Acute Ischemic Stroke.
Yi Xingyang, et al. Journal of atherosclerosis and thrombosis 2016 3
- Interaction Between CYP4F2 rs2108622 and CPY4A11 rs9333025 Variants Is Significantly Correlated with Susceptibility to Ischemic Stroke and 20-Hydroxyeicosatetraenoic Acid Level.
Liao Duanxiu, et al. Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers 2016 3
- Cross-Sectional Analysis of Neurocognitive Function, Retinopathy, and Retinal Thinning by Spectral-Domain Optical Coherence Tomography in Sickle Cell Patients.
Oltra Erica Z, et al. Middle East African journal of ophthalmology 0 0 (1) 79-83
- [Association of SNP of leukocyte differentiation antigen-CD40 gene and its serum level with ischemic stroke].
Chen J M, et al. Zhonghua yu fang yi xue za zhi [Chinese journal of preventive medicine] 2016 3 (3) 239-43
- Interleukin-6 Receptor Polymorphisms Contribute to the Neurological Status of Korean Patients with Ischemic Stroke.
Kim Dong Hwan, et al. Journal of Korean medical science 2016 3 (3) 430-4
- Correlation with Platelet Parameters and Genetic Markers of Thrombophilia Panel (Factor II g.20210G>A, Factor V Leiden, MTHFR (C677T, A1298C), PAI-1, ?-Fibrinogen, Factor XIIIA (V34L), Glycoprotein IIIa (L33P)) in Ischemic Strokes.
Tasdemir Sener, et al. Neuromolecular medicine 2016 3
- Angiopoietin-like protein 4 serum levels and gene polymorphisms are associated with large artery atherosclerotic stroke.
He Xin-Wei, et al. Journal of the neurological sciences 2016 3 333-8
- Association between Helicobacter pylori infection and carotid atherosclerosis in patients with vascular dementia.
Xu Yuzhen, et al. Journal of the neurological sciences 2016 3 73-7
- Low-frequency and common genetic variation in ischemic stroke: The METASTROKE collaboration.
Malik Rainer, et al. Neurology 2016 3
- Fine-Mapping of ABO Gene Identifies Two Novel SNPs Associated with Large Artery Atherosclerotic Stroke in a Chinese Han Population.
Zhang Hao, et al. Molecular neurobiology 2016 2
- Increased dietary vitamin K intake is associated with less severe subjective memory complaint among older adults.
Soutif-Veillon Anne, et al. Maturitas 2016 2
- Comparison of aspirin and Naoxintong Capsule () with adjusted-dose warfarin in elderly patients with high-risk of non-valvular atrial fibrillation and genetic variants of vitamin K epoxide reductase.
Wang Huan, et al. Chinese journal of integrative medicine 2016 2
- Impact of CYP2C19 Metabolizer Status on Patients With ACS Treated With Prasugrel Versus Clopidogrel.
Doll Jacob A, et al. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2016 3 (8) 936-47
- Shared genetic contribution to Ischaemic Stroke and Alzheimer's Disease.
Traylor Matthew, et al. Annals of neurology 2016 2
- Associations of platelet-activating factor acetylhydrolase gene polymorphisms with risk of ischemic stroke.
Ma Yongsheng, et al. Biomedical reports 2016 2 (2) 246-250
- Association of Notch3 single-nucleotide polymorphisms and lacunar infarctions in patients.
Li Ying, et al. Experimental and therapeutic medicine 2016 1 (1) 28-32
- Hot Topics (45)
- Genomics & Health Impact Scan (0)
- AMD Weekly Clips (0)
- HuGE (2450)
- AMD Weekly Clips (0)
- Weekly Scan (14)
- AMD Weekly Clips (0)
- Implementation (171)
- Weekly Scan (0)