Last Updated: Mar 30, 2016
- Genome-Wide Pharmacogenomic Study on Methadone Maintenance Treatment Identifies SNP rs17180299 and Multiple Haplotypes on CYP2B6, SPON1, and GSG1L Associated with Plasma Concentrations of Methadone R- and S-enantiomers in Heroin-Dependent Patients.
Yang Hsin-Chou, et al. PLoS genetics 2016 3 (3) e1005910
- The CDC Guideline on Opioid Prescribing- Rising to the Challenge
Y. Olson, JAMA, March, 2016
- Correlation analysis between an IL-6 genetic polymorphism and non-small cell lung cancer prognosis.
Zhao K, et al. Genetics and molecular research : GMR 2016 0 (1)
- Opioid metabolism and clinical aspects.
Mercadante Sebastiano et al. European journal of pharmacology 2015 Dec 71-8
- The pharmacogenetics of opioid therapy in the management of postpartum pain: a systematic review.
Baber Marta et al. Pharmacogenomics 2016 Jan (1) 75-93
- X Chromosome Inactivation in Opioid Addicted Women.
Vousooghi Nasim, et al. Basic and clinical neuroscience 2015 7 (3) 179-84
- Human Genetic Variability Contributes to Post-operative Morphine Consumption.
De Gregori Manuela, et al. The journal of pain : official journal of the American Pain Society 2016 2
- ABCC3 genetic variants are associated with postoperative morphine-induced respiratory depression and morphine pharmacokinetics in children.
Chidambaran V, et al. The pharmacogenomics journal 2016 1
- The AC/AG Diplotype for the 118A>G and IVS2 + 691G>C Polymorphisms of OPRM1 Gene is Associated with Sleep Quality Among Opioid-Dependent Patients on Methadone Maintenance Therapy.
Zahari Zalina, et al. Pain and therapy 2016 1
- Searching for evidence of genetic mediation of opioid withdrawal by opioid receptor gene polymorphisms.
Jones Jermaine D, et al. The American journal on addictions / American Academy of Psychiatrists in Alcoholism and Addictions 2015 12
- Presence or Absence of QTc Prolongation in Buprenorphine-Naloxone Among Youth With Opioid Dependence.
Poole Sabrina A, et al. Journal of addiction medicine 2015 12
- Clinical Implications of Opioid Pharmacogenomics in Patients With Cancer.
Bell Gillian C, et al. Cancer control : journal of the Moffitt Cancer Center 2015 10 (4) 426-32
- Association of genetic and psychological factors with persistent pain after cosmetic thoracic surgery.
Dimova Violeta, et al. Journal of pain research 2015 0 829-44
- Modeling respiratory depression induced by remifentanil and propofol during sedation and analgesia using a continuous noninvasive measurement of pCO2.
Hannam Jacqueline A, et al. The Journal of pharmacology and experimental therapeutics 2015 12
- Increases in Drug and Opioid Overdose Deaths United States, 20002014
MMWR, December 18, 2015
- The Opposing Roles of IVS2+691 CC Genotype and AC/AG Diplotype of 118A>G and IVS2+691G>C of OPRM1 Polymorphisms in Cold Pain Tolerance Among Opioid-Dependent Malay Males on Methadone Therapy.
Zahari Zalina, et al. Pain and therapy 2015 11
- Association of A118G polymorphism in the ?-opioid receptor gene with smoking behaviors: a meta-analysis.
Wang Juan, et al. The Journal of toxicological sciences 2015 0 (6) 711-8
- Morphine-induced anti-nociception and reward in "humanized" mice expressing the mu opioid receptor A118G polymorphism.
Henderson-Redmond Angela N, et al. Brain research bulletin 2015 10
- Mu Opioid Receptor Polymorphism, Early Social Adversity, and Social Traits.
Carver Charles S, et al. Social neuroscience 2015 11
- Acute pain Factors predictive of post-operative pain and opioid requirement in multimodal analgesia following knee replacement.
Thomazeau J, et al. European journal of pain (London, England) 2015 10
- Clues to opioid abuse from state prescription drug monitoring programs
- [M1-OPIOID RECEPTOR AND CATECHOL-O-METILTRANSFERASE GENES POLYMORPHISM EFFECTS ON PERIOPERATIVE PSYCHOLOGICAL CONDITION OF THE PATIENTS AND THE EFFECTIVENESS OF POSTOPERATIVE ANALGESIA WITH OPIOIDS].
Potapov A L, et al. Anesteziologiia i reanimatologiia 0 0 (3) 48-51
- Influence of UGT2B7, CYP3A4, and OPRM1 Gene Polymorphisms on Transdermal Buprenorphine Pain Control in Patients with Critical Lower Limb Ischemia Awaiting Revascularization.
Blanco Francisco, et al. Pain practice : the official journal of World Institute of Pain 2015 9
- Association of the OPRM1 Variant rs1799971 (A118G) with Non-Specific Liability to Substance Dependence in a Collaborative de novo Meta-Analysis of European-Ancestry Cohorts.
Schwantes-An Tae-Hwi, et al. Behavior genetics 2015 9
- Phenotypic heterogeneity in study populations may significantly confound the results of genetic association studies on alcohol dependence.
Ali M Adam, et al. Psychiatric genetics 2015 9
- Differential Consequences of Tramadol in Overdosing: Dilemma of a Polymorphic Cytochrome P450 2D6-Mediated Substrate.
Srinivas Nuggehally R, et al. Journal of pain & palliative care pharmacotherapy 2015 9 1-4
- Acute opioid administration induces hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal activation and is mediated by genetic variation in interleukin (Il)1B.
Kershaw Stephanie G, et al. Pharmacology, biochemistry, and behavior 2015 9 9-13
- Event-related potentials in performance monitoring are influenced by the endogenous opioid system.
Pfabigan Daniela M, et al. Neuropsychologia 2015 9 242-252
- Innate Immune Signalling Genetics of Pain, Cognitive Dysfunction and Sickness Symptoms in Cancer Pain Patients Treated with Transdermal Fentanyl.
Barratt Daniel T, et al. PloS one 2015 0 (9) e0137179
- [Stabilization of remission in patients with opioid dependence with naltrexone implant: a pharmacogenetic approach].
Krupitski? E M, et al. Zhurnal nevrologii i psikhiatrii imeni S.S. Korsakova / Ministerstvo zdravookhraneniia i meditsinskoi promyshlennosti Rossiiskoi Federatsii, Vserossiiskoe obshchestvo nevrologov [i] Vserossiiskoe obshchestvo psikhiatrov 0 0 (4 Vypusk 2 Addiktivnye rasstroistva) 14-23
- CDC Web Information (5)
- CDC-Authored Genomics Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (24)
- Genomics & Health Impact Scan (0)
- AMD Weekly Clips (0)
- HuGE (448)
- AMD Weekly Clips (0)
- Weekly Scan (1)
- AMD Weekly Clips (0)