Last Updated: Apr 02, 2016
- Deletions at 22q11.2 in idiopathic Parkinson's disease: a combined analysis of genome-wide association data.
Mok Kin Y, et al. The Lancet. Neurology 2016 3
- Human longevity is influenced by many genetic variants: evidence from 75,000 UK Biobank participants.
Pilling Luke C, et al. Aging 2016 3
- Immunochip analysis identifies association of the RAD50/IL13 region with human longevity.
Flachsbart Friederike, et al. Aging cell 2016 3
- Hippocampal Sclerosis of Aging, a Common Alzheimer's Disease 'Mimic': Risk Genotypes are Associated with Brain Atrophy Outside the Temporal Lobe.
Nho Kwangsik, et al. Journal of Alzheimer's disease : JAD 2016 3
- TLR-6 SNP P249S is associated with healthy aging in nonsmoking Eastern European Caucasians - A cohort study.
Hamann Lutz, et al. Immunity & ageing : I & A 2016 0 7
- Genome-wide significant risk factors for Alzheimer's disease: role in progression to dementia due to Alzheimer's disease among subjects with mild cognitive impairment.
Lacour A, et al. Molecular psychiatry 2016 3
- Progranulin Mutations Affects Brain Oscillatory Activity in Fronto-Temporal Dementia.
Moretti Davide V, et al. Frontiers in aging neuroscience 2016 0 35
- Pulse Pressure Magnifies the Effect of COMT Val(158)Met on 15 Years Episodic Memory Trajectories.
Persson Ninni, et al. Frontiers in aging neuroscience 2016 0 34
- The effect of increased genetic risk for Alzheimer's disease on hippocampal and amygdala volume.
Lupton Michelle K, et al. Neurobiology of aging 2016 4 68-77
- Higher body mass index in older adults is associated with lower gray matter volume: implications for memory performance.
Kharabian Masouleh Shahrzad, et al. Neurobiology of aging 2016 4 1-10
- Associations Between Alcohol Consumption and Leukocyte Telomere Length Modified by a Common Polymorphism of ALDH2.
Shin Chol, et al. Alcoholism, clinical and experimental research 2016 3
- Age, APOE and Sex: Triad of Risk of Alzheimer's Disease.
Riedel Brandalyn C, et al. The Journal of steroid biochemistry and molecular biology 2016 3
- Single nucleotide polymorphisms linked to mitochondrial uncoupling protein genes UCP2 and UCP3 affect mitochondrial metabolism and healthy aging in female nonagenarians.
Kim Sangkyu, et al. Biogerontology 2016 3
- Apolipoprotein E polymorphism and functional disability in Brazilian elders: the Bambuí Health and Aging Study.
Megale Rodrigo Zunzarren, et al. Cadernos de sau?de pu?blica 2016 0 (2) e00080115
- Impact of vitamin D receptor polymorphisms in centenarians.
Gussago Cristina, et al. Endocrine 2016 3
- Sleep Duration and Subsequent Cortical Thinning in Cognitively Normal Older Adults.
Spira Adam P, et al. Sleep 2016 2
- Mitochondrial DNA repair: a novel therapeutic target for heart failure.
Marín-García José, et al. Heart failure reviews 2016 3
- Aging is a weak but relentless determinant of dementia severity.
Royall Donald R, et al. Oncotarget 2016 2
- Increased MTHFR promoter methylation in mothers of Down syndrome individuals.
Coppedè Fabio, et al. Mutation research 2016 2 1-6
- Analysis of C9orf72 in patients with frontotemporal dementia and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis from Argentina.
Itzcovich Tatiana, et al. Neurobiology of aging 2016 2
- Novel PSEN1 mutations (H214N and R220P) associated with familial Alzheimer's disease identified by targeted exome sequencing.
Piccoli Elena, et al. Neurobiology of aging 2016 2
- Response: "Commentary: Duration-dependent effects of the BDNF Val66Met polymorphism on anodal tDCS induced motor cortex plasticity in older adults: a group and individual perspective".
Puri Rohan, et al. Frontiers in aging neuroscience 2016 0 28
- Lack of neural compensatory mechanisms of BDNF val66met met carriers and APOE E4 carriers in healthy aging, mild cognitive impairment, and Alzheimer's disease.
Gomar Jesus J, et al. Neurobiology of aging 2016 3 165-73
- Common variants in ABCA7 and MS4A6A are associated with cortical and hippocampal atrophy.
Ramirez Leslie M, et al. Neurobiology of aging 2016 3 82-9
- State- and trait-dependent associations of vitamin-D with brain function during aging.
Kueider Alexandra M, et al. Neurobiology of aging 2016 3 38-45
- Programmed Cell Death Genes Are Linked to Elevated Creatine Kinase Levels in Unhealthy Male Nonagenarians.
Kim Sangkyu, et al. Gerontology 2016 2
- A nutrigenomics approach for the study of anti-aging interventions: olive oil phenols and the modulation of gene and microRNA expression profiles in mouse brain.
Luceri Cristina et al. European journal of nutrition 2015 Dec
- Delay discounting, genetic sensitivity, and leukocyte telomere length.
Yim Onn-Siong, et al. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2016 2
- Associations of Buccal Cell Telomere Length with Daily Intake of ?-Carotene or ?-Tocopherol Are Dependent on Carotenoid Metabolism-related Gene Polymorphisms in Healthy Japanese Adults.
Yabuta S, et al. The journal of nutrition, health & aging 2016 0 (3) 267-74
- FBXO7 mutations in Parkinson's disease and multiple system atrophy.
Conedera Silvio, et al. Neurobiology of aging 2016 1
- Hot Topics (67)
- Genomics & Health Impact Scan (0)
- AMD Weekly Clips (0)
- HuGE (2965)
- AMD Weekly Clips (0)
- Weekly Scan (10)
- AMD Weekly Clips (0)