Last Updated: Apr 01, 2016
- Human longevity is influenced by many genetic variants: evidence from 75,000 UK Biobank participants.
Pilling Luke C, et al. Aging 2016 3
- Genetic polymorphisms of interleukin genes and the risk of Alzheimer's disease: An update meta-analysis.
Mun Myung-Jin, et al. Meta gene 2016 6 1-10
- Associations between DNA Damage, DNA Base Excision Repair Gene Variability and Alzheimer's Disease Risk.
Kwiatkowski Dominik, et al. Dementia and geriatric cognitive disorders 2016 3 (3-4) 152-171
- Association between Single-Nucleotide Polymorphisms of the hOGG1,NEIL1,APEX1, FEN1,LIG1, and LIG3 Genes and Alzheimer's Disease Risk.
Kwiatkowski Dominik, et al. Neuropsychobiology 2016 0 (2) 98-107
- Association of HMGCR polymorphism with late-onset Alzheimer's disease in Han Chinese.
Chang Xiao-Long, et al. Oncotarget 2016 3
- Influenza infections and risk of Alzheimer's disease.
Imfeld Patrick, et al. Brain, behavior, and immunity 2016 3
- Gene-based aggregate SNP associations between candidate AD genes and cognitive decline.
Nettiksimmons Jasmine, et al. Age (Dordrecht, Netherlands) 2016 4 (2) 41
- Hippocampal Sclerosis of Aging, a Common Alzheimer's Disease 'Mimic': Risk Genotypes are Associated with Brain Atrophy Outside the Temporal Lobe.
Nho Kwangsik, et al. Journal of Alzheimer's disease : JAD 2016 3
- ABCA7 Genotypes Confer Alzheimer's Disease Risk by Modulating Amyloid-? Pathology.
Zhao Qing-Fei, et al. Journal of Alzheimer's disease : JAD 2016 3
- Age-Related Effects of the Apolipoprotein E Gene on Brain Function.
Matura Silke, et al. Journal of Alzheimer's disease : JAD 2016 3
- Bridging Integrator 1 (BIN1) Genotypes Mediate Alzheimer's Disease Risk by Altering Neuronal Degeneration.
Wang Hui-Fu, et al. Journal of Alzheimer's disease : JAD 2016 3
- Association of Plasma A?40 Peptides, But Not A?42, with Coronary Artery Disease and Diabetes Mellitus.
Roeben Benjamin, et al. Journal of Alzheimer's disease : JAD 2016 3
- TLR-6 SNP P249S is associated with healthy aging in nonsmoking Eastern European Caucasians - A cohort study.
Hamann Lutz, et al. Immunity & ageing : I & A 2016 0 7
- Genetic risk factors for the posterior cortical atrophy variant of Alzheimer's disease.
Schott Jonathan M, et al. Alzheimer's & dementia : the journal of the Alzheimer's Association 2016 3
- Structure, function and disease relevance of Omega-class glutathione transferases.
Board Philip G, et al. Archives of toxicology 2016 3
- Mutations in MME cause an autosomal-recessive Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 2.
Higuchi Yujiro, et al. Annals of neurology 2016 3
- Multiple genetic imaging study of the association between cholesterol metabolism and brain functional alterations in individuals with risk factors for Alzheimer's disease.
Bai Feng, et al. Oncotarget 2016 3
- Associations between APOE polymorphisms and seven diseases with cognitive impairment including Alzheimer's disease, frontotemporal dementia, and dementia with Lewy bodies in southeast China.
Chen Ke-Liang, et al. Psychiatric genetics 2016 3
- HLA-A2 Alleles Mediate Alzheimer's Disease by Altering Hippocampal Volume.
Wang Zi-Xuan, et al. Molecular neurobiology 2016 3
- Genome-wide significant risk factors for Alzheimer's disease: role in progression to dementia due to Alzheimer's disease among subjects with mild cognitive impairment.
Lacour A, et al. Molecular psychiatry 2016 3
- Meta-analyses of four polymorphisms of lipoprotein lipase associated with the risk of Alzheimer's disease.
Ren Liang, et al. Neuroscience letters 2016 3 73-78
- The effect of increased genetic risk for Alzheimer's disease on hippocampal and amygdala volume.
Lupton Michelle K, et al. Neurobiology of aging 2016 4 68-77
- Re: "PICALM Gene rs3851179 Polymorphism Contributes to Alzheimer's Disease in an Asian Population".
Wang Ming-Jie, et al. Neuromolecular medicine 2016 3
- Age, APOE and Sex: Triad of Risk of Alzheimer's Disease.
Riedel Brandalyn C, et al. The Journal of steroid biochemistry and molecular biology 2016 3
- Exportation and Validation of Latent Constructs for Dementia Case Finding in a Mexican American Population-based Cohort.
Royall Donald R, et al. The journals of gerontology. Series B, Psychological sciences and social sciences 2016 3
- Association of Frontotemporal Dementia GWAS Loci with Late-Onset Alzheimer's Disease in a Northern Han Chinese Population.
Tan Chen-Chen, et al. Journal of Alzheimer's disease : JAD 2016 2
- Tau PET patterns mirror clinical and neuroanatomical variability in Alzheimer's disease.
Ossenkoppele Rik, et al. Brain : a journal of neurology 2016 3
- ZCWPW1 is associated with late-onset alzheimer's disease in han chinese: a replication study and meta-analyses.
Gao Yu, et al. Oncotarget 2016 3
- Donepezil plasma concentrations, CYP2D6 and CYP3A4 phenotypes, and cognitive outcome in Alzheimer's disease.
Coin A, et al. European journal of clinical pharmacology 2016 3
- Effect of HMGCR genetic variation on neuroimaging biomarkers in healthy, mild cognitive impairment and Alzheimer's disease cohorts.
Cao Lei, et al. Oncotarget 2016 2
- CDC Web Information (5)
- CDC-Authored Genomics Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (61)
- Genomics & Health Impact Scan (0)
- AMD Weekly Clips (0)
- HuGE (3481)
- AMD Weekly Clips (0)
- Weekly Scan (21)
- AMD Weekly Clips (0)
- Implementation (1)
- Weekly Scan (0)