Last Updated: Jul 14, 2016
- A Risk-Scoring System Combined With a Fecal Immunochemical Test Is Effective in Screening High-Risk Subjects for Early Colonoscopy to Detect Advanced Colorectal Neoplasms.
Chiu Han-Mo et al. Gastroenterology 2016 Mar 150(3) 617-625.e3
- Multi-gene panel testing for hereditary cancer susceptibility in a rural Familial Cancer Program.
Hermel David J et al. Familial cancer 2016 Jul
- Cancer Risk in Beckwith-Wiedemann Syndrome: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis Outlining a Novel (Epi)Genotype Specific Histotype Targeted Screening Protocol.
Mussa Alessandro, et al. The Journal of pediatrics 2016 6
- Genetic counseling content: How does it impact health behavior?
Kelly Kimberly M et al. Journal of behavioral medicine 2015 Oct 38(5) 766-76
- Successful implementation of Lynch syndrome screening in a safety net institution.
Kidambi Trilokesh D et al. Journal of community genetics 2016 Jul
- Usefulness of Canadian Public Health Insurance Administrative Databases to Assess Breast and Ovarian Cancer Screening Imaging Technologies for BRCA1/2 Mutation Carriers.
Larouche Geneviève et al. Canadian Association of Radiologists journal = Journal l'Association canadienne des radiologistes 2016 Jun
- U.S. healthcare facilities have capacity to meet colorectal cancer screening goals
News Release, June 22, 2016
- Colorectal Cancer Screening- Which Test Is Best?
JM Inadomi, JAMA Oncology, June 16, 2016
- Enhanced Risk-Based Lung Cancer Screening May Prevent More Deaths than Current Approaches
NCI, June 2016
- HPV GENOTYPING FROM THE HIGH RISK mRNA APTIMA ASSAY- A DIRECT APPROACH USING DNA FROM APTIMA SAMPLE TUBES.
Lillsunde Larsson G, et al. Journal of virological methods 2016 5
- Variants in human papillomavirus receptor and associated genes are associated with type-specific HPV infection and lesion progression of the cervix.
Zou Jian, et al. Oncotarget 2016 5
- Adenomas as a risk factor in familial colorectal cancer: implications for screening and surveillance in the UK.
Buczacki Sja et al. Colorectal disease : the official journal of the Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland 2016 May
- Attitudes to incorporating genomic risk assessments into population screening programs: the importance of purpose, context and deliberation.
Nicholls Stuart G et al. BMC medical genomics 2016 9(1) 25
- Maximising the efficiency of clinical screening programmes: balancing predictive genetic testing with a right not to know.
Schuurman Agnes G et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2015 Sep 23(9) 1124-8
- Adding family history to faecal immunochemical testing increases the detection of advanced neoplasia in a colorectal cancer screening programme.
Kallenberg F G J et al. Alimentary pharmacology & therapeutics 2016 May
- Human (164)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (66)
- Pathogen (0)
- Huamn (37)
- Pathogen (0)