June 30 - July 7, 2016
Last Updated: Jun 30, 2016
- Genetic variants in Alzheimer disease - molecular and brain network approaches.
Gaiteri Chris et al. Nature reviews. Neurology 2016 Jun
- Lack of association between genetic polymorphism of circadian genes (PER2, PER3, CLOCK and OX2R) with late onset depression and Alzheimer's disease in a sample of a Brazilian population (Circadian Genes, Late-Onset Depression and Alzheimer's Disease).
Pereira Patricia Araújo, et al. Current Alzheimer research 2016 6
- Non-Ceruloplasmin Copper Appears a Disctinct Subtype of Alzheimer`s Disease: A Study of EEG-Derived Brain Activity.
Tecchio Franca, et al. Current Alzheimer research 2016 6
- What is Alzheimers Disease?
- Genetic Variants of the FADS Gene Cluster Are Associated with Erythrocyte Membrane LC PUFA Levels in Patients with Mild Cognitive Impairment.
Schuchardt J P, et al. The journal of nutrition, health & aging 2016 0 (6) 611-20
- Polymorphisms of CHAT but not TFAM or VR22 are Associated with Alzheimer Disease Risk.
Gao Lili, et al. Medical science monitor : international medical journal of experimental and clinical research 2016 0 1924-35
- Personal utility in genomic testing: is there such a thing?
Bunnik Eline M et al. Journal of medical ethics 2015 Apr 41(4) 322-6
- Determinants of iron accumulation in the normal aging brain.
Pirpamer Lukas, et al. Neurobiology of aging 2016 7 149-55
- ABCA7 frameshift deletion associated with Alzheimer disease in African Americans.
Cukier Holly N, et al. Neurology. Genetics 2016 6 (3) e79
- Diffusion Tensor Changes According to Age at Onset and Apolipoprotein E Genotype in Alzheimer Disease.
Kim Min-Jeong, et al. Alzheimer disease and associated disorders 2016 5
- Genome-wide association study identifies 74 loci associated with educational attainment.
Okbay Aysu, et al. Nature 2016 5 (7604) 539-42
- Synergistic Increase of Serum BDNF in Alzheimer Patients Treated with Cerebrolysin and Donepezil: Association with Cognitive Improvement in ApoE4 Cases.
Alvarez X Anton, et al. The international journal of neuropsychopharmacology / official scientific journal of the Collegium Internationale Neuropsychopharmacologicum (CINP) 2016 4
- Relationship between APOE Genotype and Structural MRI Measures throughout Adulthood in the Study of Health in Pomerania Population-Based Cohort.
Habes M, et al. AJNR. American journal of neuroradiology 2016 5
- Myo-inositol changes precede amyloid pathology and relate to APOE genotype in Alzheimer disease.
Voevodskaya Olga, et al. Neurology 2016 5 (19) 1754-61
- Genome-wide association study of serum coenzyme Q10 levels identifies susceptibility loci linked to neuronal diseases.
Degenhardt Frauke, et al. Human molecular genetics 2016 5
- CDC Information (1)
- CDC-Authored Pub (0)
- Human (15)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (2846)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (24)
- Pathogen (0)