June 30 - July 7, 2016
Last Updated: Jun 30, 2016
- Natural Polymorphisms Conferring Resistance to HCV Protease and Polymerase Inhibitors in Treatment-Naïve HIV/HCV Co-Infected Patients in China.
Zhou Kali, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (6) e0157438
- Rate and predictors of treatment failure to all-oral HCV regimens outside clinical trials.
Arias Ana, et al. Antiviral therapy 2016 6
- Adherence to Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis for HIV Prevention in a Clinical Setting.
Montgomery Madeline C, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (6) e0157742
- National HIV Testing Day
- Integration of HIV in the Human Genome: Which Sites Are Preferential? A Genetic and Statistical Assessment.
Gonçalves Juliana et al. International journal of genomics 2016 2168590
- Towards Better Precision Medicine: PacBio Single-Molecule Long Reads Resolve the Interpretation of HIV Drug Resistant Mutation Profiles at Explicit Quasispecies (Haplotype) Level.
Huang Da Wei et al. Journal of data mining in genomics & proteomics 2016 Jan (1)
- Prevalence of different HIV-1 subtypes in sexual transmission in China: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Yuan R, Cheng H, Chen L-S, Zhang X, Wang B.Epidemiology and infection 2016 Jul (10) 2144-53
- Genetic Characterization of a Panel of Diverse HIV-1 Isolates at Seven International Sites.
Hora Bhavna, Keating Sheila M, Chen Yue, Sanchez Ana M, Sabino Ester, Hunt Gillian, Ledwaba Johanna, Hackett John, Swanson Priscilla, Hewlett Indira, Ragupathy Viswanath, Vikram Vemula Sai, Zeng Peibin, Tee Kok-Keng, Chow Wei Zhen, Ji Hezhao, Sandstrom Paul, Denny Thomas N, Busch Michael P, Gao Feng, .PloS one 2016 (6) e0157340
- Hepatitis C in HIV-infected individuals: a systematic review and meta-analysis of estimated prevalence in Africa.
Azevedo Tiago Castro Lopes, et al. Journal of the International AIDS Society 2016 0 (1) 20711
- Human Leukocyte Antigen-E Alleles are Associated with Hepatitis C Virus, Torque Teno Virus, and Toxoplasma Co-infections but are not Associated with Hepatitis B Virus, Hepatitis D Virus, and GB Virus C Co-infections in Human Immunodeficiency Virus Patients.
Prasetyo Afiono Agung, et al. Journal of global infectious diseases 0 0 (2) 75-81
- Perinatal HIV-1 transmission: Fc gamma receptor variability associates with maternal infectiousness and infant susceptibility.
Lassaunière Ria, et al. Retrovirology 2016 0 (1) 40
- Evaluation of the Whole Blood Alere Q NAT Point-of-Care RNA Assay for HIV-1 Viral Load Monitoring in a Primary Health Care Setting in Mozambique.
Jani Ilesh V, Meggi Bindiya, Vubil Adolfo, Sitoe Nádia E, Bhatt Nilesh, Tobaiwa Ocean, Quevedo Jorge I, Loquiha Osvaldo, Lehe Jonathan D, Vojnov Lara, Peter Trevor F.Journal of clinical microbiology 2016 Jun
- Transmitted HIV Drug Resistance High and Longstanding in Metropolitan Washington, D.C.
- Toll-like receptor expression and signalling in peripheral blood mononuclear cells correlate with clinical outcomes in acute hepatitis C infection.
Chen Yi Mei Swee Lin G, et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2016 6
- Killer-cell immunoglobulin-like receptors and cytomegalovirus reactivation during late pregnancy.
Alvarado-Hernández D L, et al. International journal of immunogenetics 2016 6