July 7-14, 2016
Last Updated: Jul 07, 2016
- Polymorphisms in the Pattern Recognition Receptor Mincle Gene (CLEC4E) and Association with Tuberculosis.
Bowker Nicholas, et al. Lung 2016 6
- Molecular and Growth-Based Drug Susceptibility Testing of Mycobacterium tuberculosis Complex for Ethambutol Resistance in the United States.
Yakrus Mitchell A et al. Tuberculosis research and treatment 2016 3404860
- Deciphering the recent phylogenetic expansion of the originally deeply rooted Mycobacterium tuberculosis lineage 7.
Yimer Solomon A, Namouchi Amine, Zegeye Ephrem Debebe, Holm-Hansen Carol, Norheim Gunnstein, Abebe Markos, Aseffa Abraham, Tønjum Tone.BMC evolutionary biology 2016 (1) 146
- The role of variants from the innate immune system genes in tuberculosis and skin test response in a Native American population.
Lindenau Juliana D, et al. Human immunology 2016 6
- Human tuberculosis caused by Mycobacterium bovis in the United States, 2006-2013.
Scott Colleen et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2016 Jun
- Association of polymorphisms of the transporter associated with antigen processing (TAP2) gene with pulmonary tuberculosis in an elderly Japanese population.
Thu Kaung Si, et al. APMIS : acta pathologica, microbiologica, et immunologica Scandinavica 2016 6
- Association of DC-SIGN and DC-SIGNR Repeat Regions with Susceptibility to Pulmonary Tuberculosis in Zahedan, Southeastern Iran.
Naderi Mohammad, et al. Acta medica Iranica 2016 5 (5) 308-12
- Role of polymorphic bile salt export pump (BSEP, ABCB11) transporters in anti-tuberculosis drug-induced liver injury in a Chinese cohort.
Chen Ru, et al. Scientific reports 2016 0 27750
- Drug resistance and associated genetic mutations among patients with suspected MDR-TB in Uttar Pradesh, India.
Jain A, et al. The international journal of tuberculosis and lung disease : the official journal of the International Union against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease 2016 7 (7) 870-5
- Xpert(®) MTB/RIF detection of rifampin resistance and time to treatment initiation in Harare, Zimbabwe.
Metcalfe J Z, et al. The international journal of tuberculosis and lung disease : the official journal of the International Union against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease 2016 7 (7) 882-9
- Whole-genome sequencing of Mycobacterium tuberculosis for rapid diagnostics: feasibility of a decentralised model.
Martinez Elena, Bustamante Andrea, Menon Ranjeeta, Wang Qinning, Jelfs Peter, Marais Ben, Chen Sharon C-A, Sintchenko Vitali.The Lancet. Respiratory medicine 2016 Apr (4) e13-e14
- Pathogen genomics used to determine the end of TB outbreak in landmark research
J Harris, PHG Foundation, June 15, 2016
- Emergence and genetic characteristics of pyrazinamide resistant tuberculosis in China, a multi-center study.
Li Dange, Hu Yi, Werngren Jim, Mansjö Mikael, Zheng Xubin, Drobniewski Francis, Hoffner Sven, Xu Biao.Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy 2016 Jun
- Novel high throughput pooled shRNA screening identifies NQO1 as a potential drug target for host directed therapy for tuberculosis.
Li Qing, Karim Ahmad F, Ding Xuedong, Das Biswajit, Dobrowolski Curtis, Gibson Richard M, Quiñones-Mateu Miguel E, Karn Jonathan, Rojas Roxana E.Scientific reports 2016 27566
- Genetic Polymorphisms of Glutathione S-Transferase P1 (GSTP1) and the Incidence of Anti-Tuberculosis Drug-Induced Hepatotoxicity.
Wu Shouquan, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (6) e0157478
- Human (0)
- Pathogen (79)