July 7-14, 2016
Last Updated: Jul 09, 2016
- Factors influencing the response to high-frequency repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation in patients with subacute stroke.
Chang Won Hyuk, et al. Restorative neurology and neuroscience 2016 6
- Short and long-term outcomes of alcohol septal ablation with the trans-radial versus the trans-femoral approach: A single center-experience.
Sawaya Fadi J, et al. International journal of cardiology 2016 6 7-13
- CYP2C19 loss-of-function alleles are not associated with clinical outcome of clopidogrel therapy in patients treated with newer-generation drug-eluting stents.
Choi Ik Jun, et al. Medicine 2016 6 (26) e4049
- Influence of the Cyclooxygenase-2 Gene -765G/C and -1195G/A Polymorphisms on Development of Ischemic Stroke.
Wu Guangliang, et al. Journal of stroke and cerebrovascular diseases : the official journal of National Stroke Association 2016 6
- Role of Interleukin-10 (-1082A/G) gene polymorphism with the risk of ischemic stroke: a meta-analysis.
Kumar Pradeep, et al. Neurological research 2016 6 1-8
- Prevention Status Reports (PSR)
Disease: Heart Disease; Type: General Info; State: Multiple States
- Genetic polymorphisms of T-1131C APOA5 and ALOX5AP SG13S114 with the susceptibility of ischaemic stroke in Morocco.
Diakite Brehima, et al. Journal of genetics 2016 6 (2) 303-9
- Association Between CYP2C19 Loss-of-Function Allele Status and Efficacy of Clopidogrel for Risk Reduction Among Patients With Minor Stroke or Transient Ischemic Attack.
Wang Yilong, et al. JAMA 2016 6
- IGNITE: Implementing Genomics in Practice
Disease: Multiple Diseases; Type: Education|Tools; State: Multiple States
- Telomere length and health outcomes: A two-sample genetic instrumental variables analysis.
Hamad Rita, et al. Experimental gerontology 2016 6 88-94
- Interaction between COX-1 and COX-2 Variants Associated with Aspirin Resistance in Chinese Stroke Patients.
Yi Xingyang, et al. Journal of stroke and cerebrovascular diseases : the official journal of National Stroke Association 2016 6
- Circulating Proneurotensin Concentrations and Cardiovascular Disease Events in the Community: The Framingham Heart Study.
Januzzi James L, et al. Arteriosclerosis, thrombosis, and vascular biology 2016 6
- A phenome-wide association study of a lipoprotein-associated phospholipase A2 loss-of-function variant in 90 000 Chinese adults.
Millwood Iona Y, et al. International journal of epidemiology 2016 6
- Association of Transforming Growth Factor Beta-1-509C/T Gene Polymorphism with Ischemic Stroke: A Meta Analysis.
Kumar Pradeep, et al. Basic and clinical neuroscience 2016 4 (2) 91-6
- Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor Modification of Epileptiform Burst Discharges in a Temporal Lobe Epilepsy Model.
Eftekhari Sanaz, et al. Basic and clinical neuroscience 2016 4 (2) 115-20
- Human (11)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (2496)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (15)
- Pathogen (0)